What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

purple

I think the funniest thing they could have crushed would have been a mound of candy, It would have been great to see it turn into pulp!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Excellent question! It would have been entertaining to see Hal crush the cars at the used car dealership. Or maybe a tree. Or... I don't know; I'll get back to you. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have to use personal prejudice here when I say I would have loved for Hal to run over a truckload of DELL computers!:D I can't stand em!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Water balloons? come one! (no offense) Go find some mailboxes, fire crackers, and some 9 volt batteries and come back to see me in New Jersey... And yes, I would stick 9v batteries in a mailbox, light fire crackers into them and run like heck! :D

I think Hal should have ran over some cars, some mailboxes, maybe some of his neighbor's houses too. :D Let me put myself into the situation and come back to this thread....hhmm... If I was in a steam roller I'd................

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Uh oh, wrong question to ask J! I'm worried just thinking about what he'll come up with. :D

I don't know...I think probably some cars would have been the coolest thing. The computers would be cool too. Anything really breakable that would make all kinds of cool crushing/shattering sounds as he ran over it would be good. :D

samboo1

I have a really strange urge to see Hal roll over A massive block of cheese. (i am in a random mood):)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
OH! My Board of Educations's cars. The evil pricks cutting our funding year after year, the band parents doing more and more fundraising... hehehehehehe........

han_keep_smilin

i would like to see like loads of really expencive things

or

even better someone famous (who i hate)expencive thing like their house cars(s) jewelrry and just see their faces. its mean but funny:D and only to people i hate

or

something that is soft like cheese as sam said:D

purple

there al great ideas but what about
a row of plasma screens
then into a trail of iron nails
then glass cup tower

How is that?????????????????

mitm_gal

I like the idea of 2 rows of people consistin of 10 in each row, holding a piece of glas for him to smash into and roll over. HEHE

.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
.-.
THERE ARE MY PEOPLE WITH THE SHEETS OF GLASS.

mitm_gal

A lot of cars preferably the cars of people we don't like. A trail off nails, then glass, microwaves, ovens, fridges, oh and old TVs.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
...my crappy computer

...some instruments (preferably a trumpet! @ J.: :D)

...confetti

...Craig's trailer

...something disgusting (No matter what, maybe excrements or a corpse. Okay, that wouldn't have been appropriate for TV, but for mr it had had been really amusing :p)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
How dare you insult me! trumpets are made for playing, not running over (unless it's a Yamaha, those are supposed to be good but aren't, or unless they're my old section leaders, he's a jerk, and something else that I won't say on these fine forums) For the sake of all that is nice and not evil, never say that again, or I can edit it....... hehehehehe...

D

Deleted member 1693

Definitely glass and cool machines... Cars and computers, TVs and consoles etc.

EzPz

What about aerosol cans?
Do not pierce or burn even after use
Surely a steamroller squashing them would be enough to hole them.

Now that would be a sight to see...