What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

Default What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

I think the funniest thing they could have crushed would have been a mound of candy, It would have been great to see it turn into pulp!!

Next Target is 50 posts then 100.

Default Re: What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

Excellent question! It would have been entertaining to see Hal crush the cars at the used car dealership. Or maybe a tree. Or... I don't know; I'll get back to you.

Default Re: What should have Hal crushed in the episode where he rents a steam roller?

I have to use personal prejudice here when I say I would have loved for Hal to run over a truckload of DELL computers! I can't stand em!

I reckon Hal should crush a whole load of balloons and waterbombs!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Water balloons? come one! (no offense) Go find some mailboxes, fire crackers, and some 9 volt batteries and come back to see me in New Jersey... And yes, I would stick 9v batteries in a mailbox, light fire crackers into them and run like heck!

I think Hal should have ran over some cars, some mailboxes, maybe some of his neighbor's houses too. Let me put myself into the situation and come back to this thread....hhmm... If I was in a steam roller I'd................
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Uh oh, wrong question to ask J! I'm worried just thinking about what he'll come up with.

I don't know...I think probably some cars would have been the coolest thing. The computers would be cool too. Anything really breakable that would make all kinds of cool crushing/shattering sounds as he ran over it would be good.

I have a really strange urge to see Hal roll over A massive block of cheese. (i am in a random mood)
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

OH! My Board of Educations's cars. The evil pricks cutting our funding year after year, the band parents doing more and more fundraising... hehehehehehe........
    The jerk formerly known as J.

i would like to see like loads of really expencive things

or

even better someone famous (who i hate)expencive thing like their house cars(s) jewelrry and just see their faces. its mean but funny and only to people i hate

or

something that is soft like cheese as sam said

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

there al great ideas but what about
    a row of plasma screens
    then into a trail of iron nails
    then glass cup tower

How is that?????????????????
    Next Target is 50 posts then 100.