Last Episode of MITM Ever Spoilers

MITM18

This is about the last episode of Malcolm In The Middle.

We have been all waiting for it and thinking about what it could be about.

One Word

Spoiler for LAST EPISODE SPOILER:
Graduation

Should be great.

Expect:

Spoiler for Little tibits:
a speech by the Principal and last words by Malcolm

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I already smell something funny is going to happen!:D I actually hope that just because this is the last episode, they don't make it serious. It should be funny just like any other MITM.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I was thinking that one of the last episodes would be about Malcolm and Reese graduating. Is Reese still flunking out?

This is Dewey's last year in Junior High too, isn't it? Wonder what his subplot will be. Shame I won't get to see the ep :mad:.

glm1234

im gonna miss mitm seems only yesterday it was the first episode:(

mitm18 where do you get this info from?

MITM18

Here is another tibit that during the episode there will be:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
a scene with an 8 year old Malcolm, a 9 year old Reese and a 6 year old Dewey (of course played by totally different actors)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
MITM18 said:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
a scene with an 8 year old Malcolm, a 9 year old Reese and a 6 year old Dewey (of course played by totally different actors)

So it's definitely not
Spoiler for Spoiler:
flashbacks to earlier episodes
? Because when Dewey was 6, Malcolm was 11 and Reese was 12. So Dewey's age should be
Spoiler for Spoiler:
in this scene.

Kratos

MITM18 said:
Expect:

Spoiler for Little tibits:
a speech by the Principal and last words by Malcolm

I read this on another message board and thought it was so PERFECT! I hope they decide to use it...

Malcolm turns to the camera with loads of choas behind him and says...

Spoiler for ....:
"The worst thing about childhood is that at some point it stops!"

A play on words from the end of the first eppy....

Alfista Junior

WOw this news is so great. Honestly it is really fun the creator comes back to do the last episode ever. I felt it really strange that the show continues without Boomer, even others have shown their talent and creativity.
And maybe it a clue that the last episodes have been rewritten to put a real end on the series.
MITM18, where do all these information come from? I mean if it is not a secret, are you the son of Boomer, the brother of Frankie muniz, or maybe you are camping on the CBS studios? ;)

Ryebeach

Alfista Junior said:
WOw this news is so great. Honestly it is really fun the creator comes back to do the last episode ever. I felt it really strange that the show continues without Boomer, even others have shown their talent and creativity.
And maybe it a clue that the last episodes have been rewritten to put a real end on the series.
MITM18, where do all these information come from? I mean if it is not a secret, are you the son of Boomer, the brother of Frankie muniz, or maybe you are camping on the CBS studios? ;)
MITM18 or others, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Linwood also directed what was filmed as the 6th season finale, "Stilts," because at the time of filming, it was unknown if the show would be picked up for a 7th season. After the pickup, the airing order of that episode changed. But I too am glad that Linwood came back to direct what is going to be the series finale. While other I'm sure other directors would have done a wonderful job, I'm betting Linwood will add a personal touch that others could not, since the whole show concept came from him and in his mind, I'm guessing he knew how he wanted the show to end.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Linwood is a genius. Its gunna be F***king amazing! (sorry coulddnt contai n myself)

@Kratos Where did you find that infomation from, can u give a link?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Oh, i thought that was a spolier, its just someones idea then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

oh yea and what with the name safesearching, that allways bugs me.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I don"t know if we already told that but Christopher Kennedy Masterson will star on the series finale. :)