MITM theme song

glm1234

hey everyone i was on www.music-codes.com and i searched for they might be giants and it came up with boss of me(the theme song) and i was listening to it and i realised that the malcolm,reese,dewey and hal are in the video. But it is a bit blurry but you can tell who it is.

to go on it go on www.music-codes.com and it shows the alphabet and click on t and look for They might be giants click on that then click on boss of me but make sure you click on the song not the band. then it says a list of things and click on Watch video.Its free and the whole song is good.

tell me what you think or if you need anymore help.:D

aww memories of season 1

ajpp16

kool such a great video, i never knew they were in the video to the song:D good work lol thanks for telling us

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's actually the cold opener to one of the episodes--I think it may be Rollerskates so you can see it in higher quality on the season 1 DVD.

simon_4420

yardgames said:
That's actually the cold opener to one of the episodes--I think it may be Rollerskates so you can see it in higher quality on the season 1 DVD.

In the episode guide it is listed as being "Old Mrs Old", but I thought it was on the dvd aswell, I'll check it another time:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
That's cool. I've never heard the whole song or seen the video before. I guess they cut it out of the cold opener in syndication. :mad: Thanks for posting.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Its not sung differently it just cut short, for the intro. Ive seen it and its nice.