Something weird about most of us

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Something extremely weird that Ive noticed over the time Ive been a member is that even though MITM is indeed supposed to be about Malcolm(hence the name) and Frankie Muniz is the star of the show, no one here really seems to like Malcolm or Frankie!(except for a few members) From what Ive heard, half the people here think Frankie has let fame go to his head and they don't like him, and then they don't like Malcolm because he's way too "whiny." Whats up with that?!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Man, how long are people going to rip on me about that! :D I love Frankie--he's a great guy! I just think he's a bit indecsive and unconclusive.

On another note, we try to weed out the members who are here only to say how much they adore Frankie and Justin--that's what the official forums are for. :)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I love Frankie, too! Okay, he may have become a bit..uhm...weird, but i still like hjim a lot. And Malcolm ist still my favorite character.

If there is any character that I like least, that would be Reese...

Wemboy

Well the Malcolm character definitely has his flaws, but then so do all the characters on the show. I certainly wouldn't say i disliked him because of them.

As for Frankie i really don't know anything about him as a person (obviously), but i've never read or heard anything that would lead me to believe he was anything other than a pretty good guy.

samboo1

I like Malcolm as a character, coz it is his purpose to be whiny;) And there's nothing wrong with Frankie either i think. I dont excatly know what he is like behind the scenes but he seems ok.

han_keep_smilin

samboo1 said:
I like Malcolm as a character, coz it is his purpose to be whiny;) And there's nothing wrong with Frankie either i think. I dont excatly know what he is like behind the scenes but he seems ok.

yes i think the same too although i like him also out of role too :D

he seems a really nice guy!!:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
OMFG Frankie is sooooooooooooooo HHHHOOOTTTT

(ok now thats just to iritate sam and others)

Personally i really like th malcolm charector, i have mentioned he hasbecome more whinney but it differers from episode to episode. the problem is i feel too connected to malcolm so i dont like it when he's upset - sad i know. so i do prefer a happy malcolm once in a while!

As for Mr Muniz, i think he's a great guy, i like his work (no kidding! :D) someone id love to meet. he aint perfect and being very rich could have its drawbacks.

D

Deleted member 1693

Yeah, it's weird. I've become way too attached to the MITM characters. I get really embarrassed when something embarrassing happens to them... Almost to the point where I have to turn off the TV. D:

PhatBack

Yeah, it's weird. I've become way too attached to the MITM characters. I get really embarrassed when something embarrassing happens to them... Almost to the point where I have to turn off the TV. D:

Actually, it's the same for me with any show I really like.