716 Lois Strikes Back

admin

Retired Administrator
Air Date: 3/19/06 (SUNDAY)
Time Slot: 7:00 PM-7:30 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (MIM-716) "Lois Strikes Back"

LOIS KEEPS REESE OUT OF HARM'S WAY ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" SUNDAY, MARCH 19, ON FOX

Spoiler for Lois Strikes Back:
When four popular high school girls play an evil prank on Reese by pretending he has a secret admirer and then dropping a pig off at his front door, Lois comes to his rescue. She plots her revenge on the four unsuspecting girls and wreaks havoc on their adolescent lives. Meanwhile, Hal realizes Lois is at a dangerous emotional place so he decides to get some distance and stumbles upon the idea for making his own pitching machine out of stuff in the garage in the "Lois Strikes Back" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Sunday, March 19 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-716) (TV-PG)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

reese35

I promised myself I wouldn't look at these, but episodes with titles like this are just too good to pass up.
Spoiler for No one's stopping ya!:
And MAN, WHAT A SYNOPSIS! You wouldn't think this would come, but Lord knows what happens on a final season.

SykoNachoman

It sounds
Spoiler for click:
great
. It reminds me of
Spoiler for click:
some of the old season 2-3 episodes that were also awesome
. :D

wando

why is this episode bieng aired nearly 3 weeks after the previous one?!?
what is fox showing for the next 2 sundays?
me = :mad:

...................................................................................................
ive just realised AA ep isnt on until next week. me very :mad:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Well, today had NASCAR racing, so they will probably be more racing in the next few weeks.

simon_4420

I'm liking the sound of this episode:D

Spoiler for spoiler:

*seems to sound abit like bride of Ida:rolleyes: , with another storyline that see Reese taken advantage of, but I'll wait till I have seen it before I knock it:D *

Kratos

Oooh it's on moro looking forward to watching this one. :D Reese and Lois... they dont have all that many storylines together so it should be awesome to see how they are with each other now.