The hardest riddle on the internet...

samboo1

Yeah it is. Im sure someone here must of been on it before. It's so hard, well i think it is. Im only on Level 3!! I was also stuck on Level 2 about 5 mins ago as well. I think there's like 100 levels or something and i saw on the forums that there is minus levels as well but i dunno what that's about. So anyway give it a try and help each other out, and please keep your spilers in tags and if they are major spoilers telling you how to do them preferably dont even post them, because it's best to just give hints. :)

www.notpron.com

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Looks fun. I like riddles and brain teasers. I got to level three very quickly, but now I'm stuck. :D So the point is to just get to the next screen for every level? I'll have to take a better look when I have more time.

samboo1

Yeah that's the idea. Well hope you get past it later on. The hints and rules section also has some good clues.

EDIT: Ive just done L3 :D

EXTRA EDIT: oh my god, i really dont get L4.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'm on level 7 now. This is so much fun! I'm addicted. :D Yeah, level 4 was really tricky. PM me if you want a hint. :)

samboo1

Well bascially i gave up. I got onto something like 9...i cant remember...one with all these gas pipes and stuff, and i just gave up coz it was obvious i couldnt do it ;)Im just proud i did L1:D;)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Samboo, I'm so mad at you for getting me addicted to this thing! (j/k) :D I've wasted so much time on it today. I'm up to level 13 now and it's getting harder (obviously.) It's fun though and it's awesome when you finally figure one out.

Don't give up so easily, of course you can do it. :) If you want a hint about the one with the pipes (level 6 or 7, I think)--view the source code of the page (view > source code in IE), then use that info in your word processing program. You have to do something special once you're in your word processor to get the right results. The clue is in the text under the pic. Even after you decipher it you will still have to do something else to it to get the correct username and password (see the hint on password box when you click on the record). ;)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I guess you would have to see it to get it. Even then, you might not. :D

I actually moved this to crapopoly corner too, earlier today, then I moved it back cause it wasn't MITM related.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's OK; it's mroe of a game than a conversation. People sharing their scores and things isn't really something we need to give post credit for.

samboo1

Oh yeah, sorry :eek:

Anyway i was never on L9 that was actually L6...got mixed up. Anyway i did that and im now on L8. A google search for Jay Pack doesnt really get anything.

Spoiler for Kinda spoling..:
And so Jay Pack isnt a band...thats what the source says. But there is a site where it really sounds like it, it sounds like the thing said in the password box...but still im confused.

It would be good if other people could try it so more people could help and stuff.;)

Spoiler for yeah again spoiling.:

08/02/06 15:38 - all terms jay pack say loudly 216.204.164.18 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
08/02/06 15:38 - all terms jay pack say proudlu 216.204.164.18 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
08/02/06 15:38 - all terms jay pack say proudly 216.204.164.18 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
08/02/06 15:39 - all terms jay pack no 216.204.164.18 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7
08/02/06 15:42 - all terms mom second jay pack 216.204.164.18 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.

And then in the same list there's big daddy voodoo again...wasnt he on another level...it's all connecting but i still dont get it!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, level 8 was pretty tough. I admit that I had to look for hints (not the answer, just hints :D )

Spoiler for some hints:

Jay Pack is not a person, song or band. Again look at your source code. You should do this for all of the pages because there is usually info there that you will need to solve it. See anything different or new there? Jay Pack should really be spelled Jay Peck (this is what I had a hard time figuring out.) Say it fast. What does it sound like? "Mom he formatted my second song" is a big clue. You may need to use something other than the Internet. Hope this helps! :)

I finally figure out level 16. It took forever, but I got it. I'm proud of myself. :D

samboo1

Wildcat said:
Yeah, level 8 was pretty tough. I admit that I had to look for hints (not the answer, just hints :D )

Spoiler for some hints:

Jay Pack is not a person, song or band. Again look at your source code. You should do this for all of the pages because there is usually info there that you will need to solve it. See anything different or new there? Jay Pack should really be spelled Jay Peck (this is what I had a hard time figuring out.) Say it fast. What does it sound like? "Mom he formatted my second song" is a big clue. You may need to use something other than the Internet. Hope this helps! :)

I finally figure out level 16. It took forever, but I got it. I'm proud of myself. :D
Thanks, that was a really good hint,
Spoiler for About Wildcat's clues.:
but how did you figure out that Jay Pack was Jay Peck...i was reading the source code and i cant see any clues leading to that.:confused: But i now think its something to do with the pic and i need to convert it to JPEG or something.
Well im gonna have a try now. Thanks for the clues though, helped a lot :D Im glad you got onto L17 :)

Spoiler for stuff:

EDIT: Ok my idea out, it's already JPG.

Spoiler for more stuff:

ok and now im gonna try and format it but what to??:confused: and i still dont understand what the 'second' is suppost to mean. Grrar.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Spoiler for Level 8 more hints:
I didn't figure the Jay Peck thing out until I realized what you were supposed to so. Like I said, I had to look for a few hints on this one cause I was totally stumped. ;) Your on the right track with the converting, but you're not converting the pic. There's something else there that you will have to re-format. It goes along with the theme of the picture.