Weirdest signatures

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im just wondering if everyone wants to post in this thread and we can see who has the weirdest signiture. We can vote, too, to make it fun!:D
Mine is below. I just wanted a weird, irrelevant sig so I put a pic of Spock(star trek) just looking kinda disgusted at something. Then I added Hannibal Lecter(silence of the lambs) to it. Afterwards, I added the words!
So....weird? not weird enough?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Weirdest signitures

I moved this to Crapopoly Corner since this is more of a game and it seemed goofy to have posts count when all people are doing is showing off their sigs. :D Anyway, mine was designed by Samboo. :D

samboo1

Mine was made by me...it's not weird is it??*looks around* Anyway he was my fav actor guy off mitm but i think i should change it as im not that big a fan now lol. But then again i think ill keep it coz i have no other ideas for a banner...well i might have a try but last time i tried to make a MITM banner it went really wrong for some reason...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Well, I'm sure everyone has seen mine, but here it is. :D I made the top part myself and Samboo made the mod banner underneath.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Tony. They're actually playing mini golf, not pool. :)

Most of it was taken from the pic below, which is part of the season 7 official photos. It was kind of involved, it probably took about 8 hours to do (not all at 1 tme, of course.) First I had to make the letters in Adobe illustrator cause photoshop doesn't make good letters. Then I extracted each of them individually from the photo, and arranged them with the letters (did some resizing, flipping, etc. along the way.) I had to do a couple of little cut and past tricks and layering to make it look like they were actually interacting with the letters. ;) Then I just made the gradient background. It wasn't really hard, just involved. The hardest thing was making Reese a new arm. If you look at the original photo, some of his left arm is cut off so I had to actually paint in the part that was missing. It was kinda hard getting it to look natural. :D

Family-Golf2.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It looks like you had to make Francis a new arm too. Wow, that is amazing. LOL a friend of mine sent me a Photoshop file and I could barely figure out how to print it the first time I opened up Photoshop. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks. :) I took an art class last year where I learned how to use it a little, but mostly is all just self taught from playing around with it. Actually, I didn't do much to francis but resize and flip him. I used a different pic cause I didn't like the way he looked in the other one. Dewey was a bit tricky though. ;) Here are the pics I used for them.

Francis2.jpg
Dewey2.jpg

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
(here's my petty attempt at gangster slang) Wildcat, u gots some skills!:D I could never manage to make anything like that!