Big Spoiler To An Upcoming Episode

MITM18

This episode what I am about to describe is one of the last episodes of MITM.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
In this episode it centers around Stevie. But unfortunaly he is in the hospital :(

I wont give any more spoilers to this, but thought you'd like to hear that one.

Let your imagination run wild with it.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Spoiler for could it be? click to find out, if you dare...:
I will let my imagination run wild. :D

I think Stevie will die. But who knows? (MITM18 obviously, but...... :D)

samboo1

Spoiler for CLICK HERE- you know you want to.:D:
No i dont think Stevie will die, maybe he will be able to walk or something? MITM doesnt seem the type of program to have any major characters die, except elderly people, like grandparents or something.

reese35

Allow me to say that I'm not gonna interfere. If this is one of the last MitM eppies, I don't wanna know.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I don't think they would
Spoiler for Spoiler:
make Stevie able to walk
right before the series ends. He could be
Spoiler for Spoiler:
dying
but
Spoiler for Spoiler:
killing characters off
is getting old - they haven't done it in MITM but other shows have.

han_keep_smilin

this is what i think

Spoiler for Spoiler:

i think stevie will NOT die!! i think me might fing ouut he can walk though i dont think malcolm in the middle is that type of show do let a good character die

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
personally i think itcould be anything. im guessing this aint the very last epeisode tho.

MITM18 what with this 'i wont give u anymore spoilers? i think if you put things in spoiler boxes then giving away as much as poss is great.if you have more info, please do say. thanks.

Vinman0000

Spoiler for More upcoming episodes and the name of the Stevie one:
this episode is titled "Stevie in the Hospital" and it is the 20th episode this season, so there's only 2 more after this one. Before this is A.A., Lois Strikes Back, Hal's Dentist, Cattle Court, and Bomb Shelter. Lois Strikes Back involves Reese getting played by some popular girls only to have Lois defend him and get back at them. Hal's Dentist involves a dental scam plus Reese teaching LOIS something she never learned.

Spoiler for Brief Series Finale Spoiler:
Given the finale's name, Graduation, it will likely show Malcolm (and likely Reese) graduating High School.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi VinMan, Welcolme to the forum! Feel free to pm me, yardgames, J. or admin if you have any questions.

Thank you for the info about the new eps. You must really be on top of things because we didn't know the names of most of those episodes you mentioned yet. We look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Vinman0000 said:
Spoiler for More upcoming episodes and the name of the Stevie one:
this episode is titled "Stevie in the Hospital" and it is the 20th episode this season, so there's only 2 more after this one. Before this is A.A., Lois Strikes Back, Hal's Dentist, Cattle Court, and Bomb Shelter. Lois Strikes Back involves Reese getting played by some popular girls only to have Lois defend him and get back at them. Hal's Dentist involves a dental scam plus Reese teaching LOIS something she never learned.

Spoiler for Brief Series Finale Spoiler:
Given the finale's name, Graduation, it will likely show Malcolm (and likely Reese) graduating High School.

Thanks for the info, sounds like some interesting new titles.

simon_4420

Thanks for the info MITM18, and Vinman0000:D , its great that you share you knowledge with the rest of the forum:D so thanks!

Vinman0000

your welcome, ive been a malcolm follower since early season 2, and its been a really good show. Seems like everyone's going out of character this season. It's a shame to see it end after only 7 years, but the young actors have future lives ahead of them. I heard Justin (Reese) bought the newlywed home, Frankie's (Malcolm) engaged, Chris (Francis) is directing.