Funniest Francis moment

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I know this may sound funny, but when I first started watching MITM, I didn't really pay attention to Francis storylines. But after a while of watching, I started to pay attention and I realized what I had been missing!:)
Anyway, what is everyone's favorite Francis moments? For me, it would have to be the episode where that war veteran is visiting the military academy and Spangler has all the cadets sing "candyman" from Willy Wonka. It was just out of the blue and unexpected!:D I thought they were lining up to do some special salute stuff, but then all of a sudden, Spangler goes,"1,2,3!" and they break out singing "candyman"! Hilarious!:D (can someone tell me the name of that episode? Do we have pics of it in the gallery?)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I was just thinking about that scene a couple of nights ago. Does anyone know if it was the actors themselves singing or whether they were just lipsynching to a male choir singing it?

Malcoholic

tony_montana said:
then all of a sudden, Spangler goes,"1,2,3!" and they break out singing "candyman"! Hilarious!:D (can someone tell me the name of that episode? Do we have pics of it in the gallery?)
It's from "New Neighbors" in Season Two. Also one of my favorites. I too have trouble remembering what Francis stories go with which episodes. Two of my favorites are his truck ride to Alaska with that screwy truck driver, and his waltzing lessons with Otto; both scenes show off Chis Masterson's knack for physical comedy--unfortunately, I can't remember the episodes.

allison

Malcoholic said:
It's from "New Neighbors" in Season Two. Also one of my favorites. I too have trouble remembering what Francis stories go with which episodes. Two of my favorites are his truck ride to Alaska with that screwy truck driver, and his waltzing lessons with Otto; both scenes show off Chis Masterson's knack for physical comedy--unfortunately, I can't remember the episodes.

I think the one with the truck driver is from Book Club and the other one is from Dirty magazine.

I think Francis is really funny when he is with his grandma or his brothers (like in Halloween approximately or Malcolm vs Reese). I agree that the Candyman scene was hilarious, too.
Another one of my favourite Francis scenes is from Tutoring Reese when he moves into Richie´s basement and Richie clips his toe-nail into Francis´ eye. Francis goes "God, my eye!" and Richie replies "Try to find that toe-nail Francis. It´s so creepy to step on those things." Not to forget about the scene in the end when he appears in front of the window. :D
I also liked the Francis plot where he was in jail and when he finally was allowed to leave he didn´t want to because he wanted to continue watching the "soap" (or the people who acted like people in a soap) :D

simon_4420

han_keep_smilin said:
I cant remember the episode it was but it has to be where Otto hires the new guy called jordan i dont know why i like it but i do:D

Thats from Malcolm Dates a Family, I think. That was a really funny storyline, with Francis becoming dependant on Jordan:D .

As I was writing this I thought of another of my favourite funniest moments from Francis. It was at the Ranch when there was a family member of Otto's who was playing the Piano, and it made Francis mad and he smashed up the Piano, think the guy was called willie.. What episode was that?? I want to watch it again lol:D

purple

My favourite Francis episode was when otto bought loads of tubs of cow block, except there is no suck thing as cow block. So when Francis comes across the guy at the petrol station that sold all the tubs of it to Otto. He fights with him(or something like that) to get the money back, then he appears back at thge arrt shop with cuts and scratches every where. Otto is impressed when Francis gives him his money back, and says i'm glad i've got you to tell me what is a con . I'd like you to meet someone, so he walks in the office and there is like this 7 ft guy in there with like cattle prongs or something.
THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE!!!