The Farewell Card - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Farewell Card

Default Re: The Farewell Card

Its great!! i love the coloured backgrounds you have put on it it really looks nice
    everyone loves it

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

Yeah, we did good work, didn't we, Christina? Creating the PDFs, combining images and the card, constant reminders from yours truly ... I hope the MitM team enjoys this!

The card is off! I mailed it today and got a tracking number. It's

and you can enter it here: http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackan...rackandconfirm

I just tried putting it in and it currently says no record available (yes, it's the correct number. ) That's probably because I just mailed it a few hours ago so I guess they haven't scanned it into their system or whatever yet.

No, that's because you used USPS. I told you--don't use the post office! They have the worst tracking system ever! My DHL tracking number was continuously updated and even included the exact time of delivery and the signature that Alex Hart the receptionist signed and received it. Your tracking number will be updated, at most, once per day. A lot of times I find they update it once during the whole course of delivery, and it's not updated when it's delivered so you'll never know...

Don't say I didn't warn you. And I'll bet you didn't save much money over DHL either.

Okay, Okay. You're right. Only problem is that I could only find DHL dropboxes that are close to me. An actual DHL store is like 20 miles away and I didn't feel like driving that far. I checked out how much it would be for UPS and that would have been something like $10.00 (they would have charged it as a 1 lb. package) so that idea was quickly dismissed.

I was just reading about the usps tracking and it appears that we won't see anything until the package is actually delivered to the location. The stupid woman gave me a "delivery confimation" slip, rather than a tracking slip. I specifically told her "I want to get a tracking number for this." Stupid....I could use a few choice names to descibe how I feel about her intelligence, but it would probably be best that I didn't. At least we'll know when it gets there. Sorry. You told me so.

Yeah, sure. I'll believe their "delivery confirmation" system works when I see it. I have something against the post office too, but for completely different reasons than Walmart.

Ah, who gives a crap about delivery services? Point is the card's off, and at this point, it'll get there before shooting stops for good.

Good point.

Are there any other places of business that you have something against, Sam? Just so I'll know for future reference.

Oh, and it is being updated along the way. I just checked it and it says it will be updated each evening. So you were right about it only being updated once a day. That's better than not at all though.

We actually don't know that it will get there. It's the post office after all and Christina didn't order quality tracking for us to know for sure.

Actually, yes, there's a few other establishments I don't patronize. Applebees, IHOP, Sony, uhh, I think that's it. But I have some places that I like and occassionally go out of my way to patronize too. Like Target, and a couple of local places.

If the delivery confirmation works like it should, we will know when it gets there.

I really hope I'll get to prove you wrong.

And we finally agree on something...I hate Applebees and IHOP too.