Creepiest movie moment

han_keep_smilin

Wildcat said:
The Final Destination series is my favorite out of the cheesy, mediocre horror movie genre. It's different than all the others cause the killer isn't a psychopath or a monster but fate/death its self. I also like the theme that you can't espcape your destiny. I haven't seen the third one yet though.

its supposed to be scary but it really isnt:D

also what freeks me out the most are windows especilaay when you cant see out of them and its dark it really scares me i suppose it got that from seeing too many scary films:)

mitm_gal

I SUPPOSE SCARY CAN COME UNDER THE TERM CREEPY!
The only scary film i have watched is 'final destination'. I first watched that when i was 11. I was scared out of my pants(aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh). I recently watched it again, and it made me laugh because it was so unbeliveable.
That is the only scary movie i have seen, though, and i'm not planning, on watching any, anytime soon. Mind due my mum said i can watch 'The Shining' when i'm 18. She says this beacuse even though she has watched it so many times, she still gets scared a bit.
NB- My Dad has been to that hotel, that was used in 'The Shining'. It's located in Denver, Colorado!