Creepiest movie moment
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creepiest movie moment

Default Creepiest movie moment

I was just wondering about this too ...What is everyone's opinion on the creepiest movie moment? I am casting my vote for the part in "Silence of the Lambs"(great movie if you have never seen it) when the killer Buffalo Bill is putting on the makeup and then he gets a camera and records himself. He dressed himself as a woman and danced around and then(sick creepy part) to look more like a woman, he took his...um...how can I say this....."fireman" and tucked it between his le.....:Sick:
    Look, just go see the movie. Youll see what Im talking about.

Default Re: Creepiest movie moment

I refuse to watch Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal too. They're just too gory. I don't mind scary stuff, but I don't like overly excessive gore.

I'm going to have to go with The Shining when little Danny is riding his tricycle down the hall and sees the twins in blue dresses. One minute they're perfectly normal, then the next they're butchered and bloody with blood all over the walls and an an ax lying beside them on the floor. Freaks me out every time. Hell, the whole movie freaks me out. The book was better though. They screwed up the ending in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat
    I refuse to watch Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal too. They're just too gory. I don't mind scary stuff, but I don't like overly excessive gore.

I'm going to have to go with The Shining when little Danny is riding his tricycle down the hall and sees the twins in blue dresses. One minute they're perfectly normal, then the next they're butchered and bloody with blood all over the walls and an an ax lying beside them on the floor. Freaks me out every time. Hell, the whole movie freaks me out. The book was better though. They screwed up the ending in the movie.
    I've never seen the Shining, but it certainly doesn't sound gory at all.

Has to be the Chuckie movies for me, they are just SOOOOO werid! You cant help but be freaked out by its sheer creepness.

Reese; "Oh, man. Two guys as your parents, that house has gotta be a dudes paradise."

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    I've never seen the Shining, but it certainly doesn't sound gory at all.
    It's really not even though it kinda sounds like it. That's the goriest scene in the whole movie and it's only on the screen for like 3 seconds. I don't mind a little gore. I just don't like the peeling people's faces off and eating their brains type of gore.

I don't get very freaked out at scary movies, I laugh. The Exorsist(it's was a while ago, I think thats the name) Me and my friends were laughing very hard through that movie... people exploding, head choped off, smashed against wall, shattering their skulls and geting their brains squezed out(I'm just chuckled) is very funny to me.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

I just typed out a really long post but submitting it didnt work and so i lost it all...im not typing it again...to sum it up...
    -I laugh at scary movies as well J.
    -White Noise and The Ring freaked me out coz whenever i look at a tv or my computer now when im trying to get to sleep i see flickers and ghosts etc...
    -The 3 shadows in White Noise freak me out...dunno why.
    - I dont get freaked out by blood and all that gory stuff.
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Quote Originally Posted by J.
    I don't get very freaked out at scary movies, I laugh. The Exorsist(it's was a while ago, I think thats the name) Me and my friends were laughing very hard through that movie... people exploding, head choped off, smashed against wall, shattering their skulls and geting their brains squezed out(I'm just chuckled) is very funny to me.

What exorcist did you watch? I don't remember people exploding, shattering skulls and getting their brains squeezed out! Was this the orginal or a remake? I saw it a long time ago so maybe I just don't remember. And I think I watched it on regular tv so some of it could have been edited.

I laugh at stupid scary movies like the Friday the 13th and Nighmare on Elmstreet series. The idiot teenagers that are always in those movies are so stupid that they deserve to be killed...brutally.

That wasn't in the exorcist. I was just listing some things that I laugh at.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Well, to be honest I didn't say scariest thing youv'e seen, I said CREEPIEST thing(like something in a movie that's just so damn weird and creepy).