How would you end MitM? - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How would you end MitM?

Default Re: How would you end MitM?

I agree, really nice ideas. You got a reputation point for it (lol I like that stupid system )

I'd like to see Reese as a professional cook at the end, since it's the only thing he's really good at (except bullying of course.). He could be the one who cooks the meal for the whole familiy when they're saying farewell to Malcolm in a 5-Star-Hotel or something like that.

Gifted art school would be nice for Dewey too. But I think it would be much funnier if he keeps on writing operas and requiems and ends up as a rich wunderkind like Mozart or so.

The girl thing is a nice idea too. I'm thinking of a scene that shows Malcolm or Reese in the future with a behaviour that's exactly Hal's and a girl who's exactly like Lois.

EDIT: There, I figured something out. Piama already is like Lois. Dominant, manipulative and scary. Noone would like to mess with her too. And Francis kinda becomes a pussy like Hal when she is around. That's the first time I realized this.

Well, there are soooo many possibilities for an ending. I don't even think that the end will be close to one that's described here. We know the storys and we know the storywriters. I think they will come up with something very different from our ideas, something even more astonishing and weird.
    I'd like to see Reese as a professional cook at the end, since it's the only thing he's really good at (except bullying of course.).

Well those two things go together pretty well if you've ever seen Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey! So maybe he really could go all the way to the top.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Sorry was tryin to quote from Arach there, but screwed it up, you get the idea anyway.
    You'll Never Walk Alone!

Exclamation Re: How would you end MitM?

Quote Originally Posted by arach
    EDIT: There, I figured something out. Piama already is like Lois. Dominant, manipulative and scary. Noone would like to mess with her too. And Francis kinda becomes a pussy like Hal when she is around. That's the first time I realized this.

There's definately been hints to that. Piama stole Lavernia's parakeet for god's sakes!

Woot! Re: How would you end MitM?

tjpeople! "...and then I got one of Malcolm's shirts" is a quote from the show (my favourite scene) in the episode Experiment when Reese is re-enacting his day for Malcolm and Stevie. I didn't actually get one of his shirts myself mate. Crossed wires!
    "Man, two guys as your parents. That place must be a dude's paradise!"

i c, get it now - i should have noticed, its a GOOD EP! - would be cool if you really had one of his shirts - join grouper u know u want 2!
    Need help? Email Me Here

If i could end MitM it would go like this, It would be a 1hr special and:

Malcolm would apply to every college out there. After getting no reply he would become depressed and go mental. Reese would attempt to calm him by telling malcolm how he became a chef and how many people he had to hurt to do it(a nice tie in of his bullying/cook sklls) Dewey would be discovered by a con-artist, using the money saved for Malcolm college,1,500 dollars, Dewey is taken to a "talent shop"(really an old burned out building, but the con-artist says it's art.). But using his cuteness, like in season 1, he escapes and decides to walk home, he relises that he has a good life compared to what he saw in the "talent shop". He meets an old friend(the biker gang from waterpark) and they take him home again. Francis moves into the house next to his family saying "It was cheap, no one wanted to live here, and it was close to my family, so I bought it." The mental Malcolm concides with his only friend Francis and he is calmed down back to sanity.

Thats all I have for now.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Sounds interesting. Welcome to the forums by the way.

sullie1505 Guest

Thumbs up A MitM movie

I recently started a thread on the MitM forum on FOX "Any ideas for the final episode of mitm" One girl said that there should be a movie to end it, I did'nt think it was a bad idea so i have decided to post it here. Does anyone else think that a movie is a good idea? What do you think should happen in the movie??

Default Re: A MitM movie

I've always thought a movie would be a poor way to go out; they would try too hard and fail miserably. I think a good hour long special is best.

TV to Movie, usually fails. A few examples include Cagney and Lacey and Rugrats the movie, they are just rubbish. Especially when the same actors are used.

The only example of a succesful transition I can think of is, The Fugitive, but that is a totally different set of actors than the original 1960s TV series.. And of course MASH, that was a good film and tv series.