Season 7 on Sky One!

MITM18

Season 7 on Sky One - From 8th Jan 06 at 7PM

[aimage=left]skyone.gif[/aimage]Malcolm In The Middle Officially Starts on Sky One on

Sunday January 8th 2006 at 19:00 with Burning Man
Sunday January 15th 2006 at 19:00 with Health Insurance
Sunday January 22nd 2006 at 19:00 with Reese Vs. Stevie
Sunday January 29th 2006 at 19:00 with Halloween
Sunday February 5th 2006 at 19:00 with Jessica Stays Over

This may change but this is how it stands right now

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Thats cool for the Brit fans. And if any British person could tell me something: Since America has BBC America, does Britain have like American Tv channel or something?

simon_4420

@MITM 18, cheers for that !

@Tony, I don't think there is anything like that, but on the satellite channels and cable you get alot of American channels like E! and ones like that.

admin

Retired Administrator
I can confirm this to be the same as the information I have received through Digiguide, it appears they have pushed it back a week for some reason! :D I shall move this to the News Portal so all can see.

Season 7 Starts on the 8th of January

Reesegurl

WOOHOO! I read in the sky magazine that it was supposed to be new years day but when I checked the digiguide thing it wasn't there. But thanks for letting us know. I wonder why it was pushed back a week?:confused:

simon_4420

I think it might be because they are showing season 6, as they are showing 2 day when I last checked, I'm probably wrong tho:confused:

admin

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
I think it might be because they are showing season 6, as they are showing 2 day when I last checked, I'm probably wrong tho:confused:

I'm not sure of the reasons, but to confirm digiguide say that it will start on the 8th, and they are usually right!!

simon_4420

I was just thinking, isn't this like REALLY fast for us viewers in the UK to get something that has only just come out in the US? I mean they are only just half way (ish) through MITM S7 and we are about to get it over here in the UK. Usually we don't get something that soon do we?... Not that I'm complaining at all!! :D :D

wando

nip/tuck is the same. we get it on sky one at the mo, and its only just finished in america. we are about 6 eps behind (on nip/tuck)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
It wont be on the BBC (if ever ) for 2 years prob. SKy will have to pay alot for shows so quick.

wando

i dont kno if this information is anything to do with this, but:

11.21.02 - Variety reports FX has picked up the cable syndication rights to 20th's Malcolm in the Middle for a reported $600,000 per ep (88 episodes at the end of this season), as well as give back a minute and a half per episode in barter, a practice very common to broadcasters but not so common on the cable side. Fox begins its five year deal, potentially to be expanded as more seasons are produced for Fox, in 2007. (Broadcast syndication deals for Malcolm begin in 2004.)

info from: http://malcolminthemiddle.tktv.net/