Insider's Guide on MITM

reese35

I've created an insider's guide on MITM. So far, I've finished the first season. Soon enough, I'll create additional installments (2, 3, 4, ...etc.) If any of you wants the first season, just PM me or email me. I'll send you the cover free. If anyone has any comments and/or suggestions, just post them on here. Thank you.

Mike Parson (reese35)

admin

Retired Administrator
reese35 said:
I've created an insider's guide on MITM. So far, I've finished the first season. Soon enough, I'll create additional installments (2, 3, 4, ...etc.) If any of you wants the first season, just PM me or email me at censored. I'll send you the cover free. If anyone has any comments and/or suggestions, just post them on here. Thank you.

Mike Parson (reese35)
I don't recommend you post your email address exposed like that in the forums.
As a suggestion can you not upload some of it here? That would save people having to PM you :D

admin

Retired Administrator
We may have limits, but for special occasions we can open up 50MB especially to a member. If you tried and failed to upload it here, I will firstly increase the alloted amount, if this fails then....

If you PM me I can give you some FTP login details for the main MITMVC. I can also create a PDF out of it for you. :D

The current Word .DOC limit is set at 19MB, this is only temporary, so if you try and upload it quickly so I can reduce it again :D

admin

Retired Administrator
It looks promising so far! :D

Keep it up, once you've finished, maybe you can send it to me via email, and I can upload it onto some prime MITMVC webspace for you. I can PDF for you too so that its smaller and viewable to all in the format you see it in in Word.

J

JonAnd85

I can't wait to get more of this Insider's Guide! And the cover looks very good.
It will take some time for you to finish the guide but i think that you can do it!
Keep going Mike with the good work.

reese35

Well, here it is... the fruit of over 6 months of labor. I present to you...
"Everyhting You Need To Know About Malcolm in the Middle"!
Enjoy!

admin

Retired Administrator
reese35 said:
Well, here it is... the fruit of over 6 months of labor. I present to you...
"Everyhting You Need To Know About Malcolm in the Middle"!
Enjoy!
I have to say, I personally think its very impressive, 44 pages on Season 1, loads of pics and loads of info. It certainly is a good guide for MITM :D

reese35

For those of you that have viewed the guide already, you might have noticed something screwy in the Sleepover synopsis. here's the edited version. Better I redid the whole than just the little portion.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
It is stunning! Whta seems to me to be the best and most compransenive guide to mitm in gneral and season1. you clearly put alot of effort in. wen its finished im sure with your permission david would put it under the download section (i surpose it could go now, and be udated if you do more)

reese35

For those of you that don't know, the season 1 insider's guide is up and running! Just click on the icon that says "Malcolm insiders guide" on one of my posts.