Get FireFox !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
if you dont allready know or have it, firefox is the largest rival to IE and is totally free. It has advanced features such as pop up blocking and tabbed browsing (also there is thunderbird replacement for outlook) get em at www.mozilla.org it more secure than IE and is very highly rated.

its very simple to use and every feture is some much better in firefox than IE

also vist www.mozdev.org and you can get various add ons. such as scripts that you can use to remove add from google and many others.

its has a built in search box that has google serach but you can choose from various different searches such as dictionary.com, isohunt.com yahoo.com etc and they can be found on moxdev.org

had to post this cause firefox is soooooooooooo much better than IE or any other browsers.

get it! :D (if u want 2 of course :D)

admin

Retired Administrator
Well I tried it, and I hated it :D

I have to say, I really only like Internet Explorer, I am a very pro Microsoft. It has everything I want, and shows everything the way I want it to be shown.

I use MS XP, MS Office, MS Outlook Express, MS IE, MS N Messenger, MS Media Player. It just MS all round for me :D

arach

I use Mozilla, because Firefox always froze after 10 minutes or so. Mozilla is almost the same, except that it has more features like e-mail or IRC.

Whenever I can I try to use programmes that are not from Microsoft. I use the VLC Media Player or DIVX more often than the Windows Media Player. Neither do I let the WMPlayer connect to the internet, nor Office or other Windows Programs. Microsoft is just a little too much spying, and I hate that.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
wm player is so awful it doesnt play anything and has not feature winamp best. tabbed browing is amemse (having multiple homepages) david your the first person i know who has tried firefox and hated it! most people havent turned back! why dont you like it?

admin

Retired Administrator
I just didn't, I just much prefer Internet Explorer. I have my windows media player codecs updated to suit all my playing needs. I guess I just didn't like the change. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I didn't hate it, I just found it quite slow and even after I customized it, it was ugly, to be quite honest.

The only thing IE doesn't have that I would like is tabbed browsing, but I can make due without that till IE7.

theblinddevil

admin said:
Well I tried it, and I hated it :D

I have to say, I really only like Internet Explorer, I am a very pro Microsoft. It has everything I want, and shows everything the way I want it to be shown.

I use MS XP, MS Office, MS Outlook Express, MS IE, MS N Messenger, MS Media Player. It just MS all round for me :D

I do mostly use MS things, except i use firfox, and i use musicmatch or realplayer instead of windows media player.

Status
Not open for further replies.