Other Characters Favorite Moments

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Since we have a thread for Favorite Hal Moment, I thought we needed a thread to post our favorite moments for everyone else. I was going to do each one separately, but I thought it might be a bit overwhelming to start six new threads all at once. ;) Anyway, here are my favs:

Malcolm: So many to choose, but probably in Krelboyne Picnic when he finally demonstrates his amazing math abilities and everyone in the family is shocked. This is the first time that we get to see how much of a genius he really is.

Reese: In The Bully when he beats up all the new bullies.

Dewey: In Dewey’s Dog when he uses Marshmallow to get back at Malcolm and Reese for all the mean stuff they’ve done to him. I love it when he says “Sit” then “I wasn’t talking to the dog.” :D

Francis: In Baby 2 where he’s totally freaking out about helping Lois deliver the baby.

Lois: In Burning Man, I liked her newfound “artistic side” throughout the whole episode.

Jamie: In Halloween when he comes out of the AC vent with his shirt pulled over his head and “blood” all over him, scaring the crap out of Malcolm.

vinnymonster

Malcolm When he refused to take advantage of the drunk girl in the basement, I dont know the episode name.

Reese When Reese was 'treed' by Lois after smashing her tail light and was screaming ' Officer In Need Of Assistance'

Lois The Mud Wrestling during the company picnic.

Hal When they were stuck in traffic during labour day, and Hal rescues the bird from the celophane can rings, only to have it killed by the dog Lois had released.

Dewy Dewy in the garage playing his weird Organ he had built.

Francis When Francis cut off Spengler's only hand, and when he told Spengler that he had spent the night getting drunk with Oliver North.

Piama Whenever she's on the screen!