Das Neue Malcolm Mittendrin Forum (German)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

Malcolm in the Middle VC war schon immer eine internationale Seite, und wir möchten für Fans von überall her da sein, auch wenn Englisch nicht ihre Muttersprache ist. Daher haben wir kürzlich einen deutschsprachigen Bereich in unserem Forum eingerichtet. Schaut einfach vorbei, werdet Teil der Community und helft uns, diese Seite zum Besten Ort für deutsche Malcolm Mittendrin - Fans zu machen. (Dabney - Deutscher Moderator)

Malcolm in the Middle VC has always been an international site and we like to support fans from all over, even if English isn't their first language. Because of this we have recently launched a German language section of our forum. Join us in the forum, and help us make this the best place for German Malcolm in the Middle fans.

Malcolm-Mittendrin.com for many years was the number one place for German MITM fans, however a couple of years ago it died and since then German fans have had nothing. We hope to grow our Malcolm Mittendrin forum to carry on Malcolm-Mittendrin.com's legacy. I've been struggling to contact the Malcolm-Mittendrin.com's admin or staff, we would love to if possible recover/restore anything from the site. If you can help me get in contact with them please send me a message.

The forum has its own domain MalcolmMittendrin.TV. Many thanks to Dabney who is our German forum Moderator and doing a great job.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Einfach Spitze! Aber das wusstet ihr schon! :D

Hoffentlich werden mehr Fans sich angezogen fühlen!

Ich drücke euch den Daumen!

Rich

(Simply great! But you already knew that. Hopefully, it will bring in more fans. Thumbs up!)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Die Alben sind wenigstens noch immer da!

http://www.malcolm-mittendrin.com/gallery

Das war schon gut das herauszufinden, weil einige von den Zeitungsausschnitten von TV Guide wirklich einmalig sind - die kommen ursprunglich von den Max Galleries her. Ich werde die besten Bilder aufbewahren und später zu unser Galerie hinzufügen.

Rich

(At least the albums are still there! It was really nice finding out about those, because some of the TV Guide clippings (announcing MITM episodes) are really unique. They are originally from Max Galleries, but have long since been discontinued. And I thought they were gone forever - apart from what you can retrieve from the Web Archive, which isn't much. I will save the best images and later on add them to our Gallery)