Smilies

AlexTheMartian

I like the smilies we have. However, as for the default 15, there is no sad face ":sad:". Also, there is 2 identical smilies, Blushing ":blushing:", and Blush ":blush:" shown as defaults. Can one of them be replaced by ":sad:"? Maybe the one next to the smile seems logical.

As attractive the brothers in MITM are :blush:, I can sense why there is an incensed need for blushing (lol), but really, there is still things to be sad about, like the fact the series is DVD-deprived :sad:

Also, on the topic of smilies, the pop-up for the full list of smilies needs to be a bit wider, because we have a few smiles that is wider than generic ones, and I am guessing the pop-up is at a default size.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I hope this change isn't to controversial but the winking smiley has annoyed me for a while, it just didn't look like winking, so I've changed it ;) - same characters as before.

Richiepiep

Administrator
I hope this change isn't to controversial but the winking smiley has annoyed me for a while, it just didn't look like winking, so I've changed it ;) - same characters as before.

Perhaps its overuse by people like me has been annoying? ;)

Oops, I did it again! ;)

- I guess I'm underestimating the general online public's ability to understand irony.

Good choice though, wholly uncontroversial.

Rich