Our Newest Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesefan639

Hi. I''m new to this site. :D:Guns:. You should get malcolm smilies, lol. Anyway, I think I may be stayin here! But, how do i get a custom avatar, or a sig?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: New

Hi ReeseFan639! Welcolm to the forums. It's great here. I'm still new myself, but I've really enjoying reading/posting in the few weeks that I've been a member. I don't think you can do custom avatars, but you can choose an avatar under the "quick links" menu (select "edit avatar") I'm not sure about the sig though. Well have fun! :)

samboo1

You can do custom avatars. You just click on quick links; edit avatar, browse and look for your own picture. There is a limit in size though.
To get a signature...quick links;edit signature.:D

Welcolme to the vc and i do hope you stay!:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

i think you need 50 post for a custom avator or something like that, so you cant atm, but you can have a sig allright, as the other have said.

Also, welcome, you'll love it here :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Welcome to the forums Reesefan! I know you need x number of posts before you can have a custom avatar, but I'm not sure abou tthe sig. Try choosing User Control Panel from the Quick Links menu and see if you can get to it from the menu that appears to the left (should be one of the first links). Otherwise, try again when you reach ten posts. Our administrator David will be back on Monday; he can tell you the exact post count.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts and opinions!

reese35

Fresh meat! Welcolme to the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community, Malcolm capital of the world. Enjoy your stay!

Ryebeach

Hi Reesefan639! Welcome to the forums. We have a great group of members here and you are sure to have a great time. I look forward to discussing MITM with you. Have fun posting!!:)

Emrysgirl

Welcolm to the VC, Reesefan639. Have fun reading and posting:)!

You should think about joining the Reese Brigade - you'll get more Reese avatars.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome, han, you needn't double post in this topic and start a new one. :D I think we've thorougly welcomed everyone, so I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.