What is your favourite Malcolm In The Middle teaser?

admin

Retired Administrator
Favourite Cold Opener

I am sure we have had threads like this before, but I can't remember so I'll ask it again (if it is again!)

What is your favourite cold opener. I think my second favourite is probably the Red Dress one where Dewey is on the back of the door and Lois can't find out what they've done wrong. The Family Photo one is probably my favourite thought, its absolutely fantastic! :D

Also if anyone has seen the unused cold openers on the Season 1 DVD, the Krelboynes/Toilet one is legendary!

allison

Re: Favourite Cold Opener

Two of my favourite cold openers are from Carnival and Halloween approximately. They were so hilarious. But there are just too many good cold openers to mention them all.
I also like the one where Malcolm makes Reese believe that he has wet his pants. :D I don´t know from which episode that was, but it´s a season 1 cold opener.

reese35

allison said:
I also like the one where Malcolm makes Reese believe that he has wet his pants. :D I don´t know from which episode that was, but it´s a season 1 cold opener.
That was from Smunday - 1.15. And you know, I'd see a lot more cold openers (or as I like to call them, preshows) had it not for that blasted syndication. But I think thus far, my favorite preshow would be from Motivational Seminar.

Ryebeach

admin said:
The Family Photo one is probably my favourite thought, its absolutely fantastic! :D
The Family Photo cold opener ranks right up there as one of my favorites. That brief scene truly showcases the amazing talents of this cast. They are able to play off each other perfectly and at lightening speed. It's funny, impressive and very well done!

PBUNDY

I tend to like the cold openers that focus on Hal and Lois. With two of my favorites being Charity, where Hal tries to get into Lois' shower and Robbery, where Hal stays up all night watching Mexican soap operas.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Oh man! My favorite is where the boys leave out the pack of beer for Hal to find and he shows them the dangers of getting drunk and accidently gets drunk himself.:D
"Im turning Japanese, Im turning Japanese, I really think shooo!" Lol, Hal's drunk singing.:D

Malcolm06

Hey guys,

What is your favourite Malcolm teaser (the short clip before the main credits). I love the Malcolm teasers, they have nothing to do with the episode plot but they can sometimes be hilarious. What is your favourite? I am undecided about what my favourite is.

Cheers!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
We actually call them cold opens here. I think my favorite would have to be--oh god, there's so many! I think I'll have to get back to you on that. :)

simon_4420

My favourite has to be the one with Dewey, Hal and a spider when theny chuck the spider at Lois and Dewey tells Hal to run:D can't remember the episode though... :confused: It has to be one of the funniest moments of the hole show!!

reese35

I like 'em all, but my favorite bunch of cold openers (or "preshows" as I call them) are from season 2. My favorite individual cold openers - "Crapopoly" and "Pirahnas".

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
My absolute favorite cold opener was when Hal found the beer the boys left out for him to find on purpose, and he sits them down to teach them the dangers of drinking alchohol, and he accidently gets drunk himself!:D What was so funny was the stuff he was saying once he got drunk!
-first drunk scene after about 6 beers- Hal slams a beer can down with other empty ones and says,"Im the grooviest dude to ever be grooved upon!":D
-second drunk scene after many other beers- Hal has the boys under a table and he has them huddled together. He is sobbing and says in his drunked voice,"Did I ever tell you boys I love you? Anyone need a hug?":D
-third drunk scene after many, many beer- Hal is standing on the kitchen table dancing around and singing,"Im turning Japanese, I think Im turning Japanese, I really think so!" in a VERY drunk manner.:D
Anyways, sorry if I talked too much about that one cold opener, but that had to be the funniest of the whole show.:) And my second favorite cold opener is when Reese throws a ball at that painting in the living room and the paper the painting is on tore from the frame. Reese goes to glue it back, and under the paper written on the frame, is the handwritten name "Piccaso", meaning the painting was by the famous Piccaso! Reese, though, reads it, laughs and says, "Pic-ass-o!" He then glues the painting back to the frame.:D

Gozatron

I love where Lois bosses the camara man in the photoshoot

Where Hals get Drunk on Beer

And where the boys make Hal think he late for work

PBUNDY

I totally forgot about the one where the boys make Hal think he's late for work. :) That one is hilarious!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I like the one where Malcolm calculates that the family has a decent meal together every 17.6 times, but then Reese ruins it by pointing food at Lois.

Malcolm06

I just want to state my favourite teaser, I have many but one that stands out is the one from season 7 where the family is each trying to squeeze toothpaste out in their own way. I liked this one because that situation always happens in my family and i liked the way it went from one extreme to the other.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I really like the one where they are eating/drinking all the expired stuff out of the refrigerator and Malcolm says "in this game, there are no winners." I think that was from Halloween approximately. I also like the one from Mono where Reese steps in dog crap and hops all the way home on one foot just so he can wipe it on Dewey. Gross, but funny. :D

I know I should know this, but which ep was crapopoly from?