Pepsi or Coke

• Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke? Why? Any favorite variations? I thought I preferred Coke, but my psychology test taste tested me, and turned out I mispicked between the two.

Dewey

Minimalistic
yardgames said:
Pepsi is sweeter, but Coke seems to have more fizz, does it not?
What does that say about us then? Maybe I am a sweet kind of guy, and you are one that likes a bit of fizz in his life? :)

admin

Retired Administrator
I prefer Coke-Cola but Pepsi is good to, its a bit sweeter,but its the fizz and caffiene taste of the Coke-Cola that I like :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Hmm...Coke. Coke has more caffine in it. Caffine keeps me awake on those long trips back from competitions and football games. In fact, if it wern't for coke, I wouldn't have been awake for the 3.5 hour trip back from Scranton, Pa. I like the fizz in Coke better also.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Although i prefer Pepsi, I would much rathrr drink a glass of fruit juice than any soft drink. :)

Cranberry an grapefruit juices are amongst my favourites.

Emrysgirl

Like I said before:

1. Indian Pepsi
2. US Coke
3. US Pepsi
4. Indian Coke
5. Coke from some East Eurpean country that I bought at Global Foods.

& Mountain Dew if I need the caffeine.

My favourite drink is probably a caramel frappuccino (if that counts as a drink).

Ryebeach

yardgames said:
This conversation isn't as fun the second time around. :(
True, true.:( It's like Deja-vu.;) But once again, I prefer Coke over Pepsi mainly due to the sweeter taste of Coke but for the Diet variation, I prefer Diet-pepsi.:)

D

Deleted member 1693

Like I said before:

1. Indian Pepsi
2. US Coke
3. US Pepsi
4. Indian Coke
5. Coke from some East Eurpean country that I bought at Global Foods.

& Mountain Dew if I need the caffeine.

My favourite drink is probably a caramel frappuccino (if that counts as a drink).

Caramel... Frappuccino...

Oh, man...

Some really cool guy at the school theater offered me the rest of his... It was half full... I remember his name was Aidan and there was extra caramel in it... :p

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I didn't know there were different Pepsis in different parts of the world. I knew they were different when they come out of soft serve machines in restaurants vs. when they come from cans, but I didn't know the mix was actually different in different parts of the world.

Seriously guys the best soda in the world is Dr. Pepper.

D

Deleted member 1693

This reminds me of "Sarsi or Diet Sarsi?".

And I love Dr. Pepper, but my friend Natalie thinks it's "gross". Shame on her.

D

Deleted member 1693

That's a big problem with me. I'm always on.

But if I were to post something here, I would want a quick response; that's why I respond quickly to you guys. :)

It's not fun to wait for someone else to see it.