"Breaking Bad" renewed for 4th season?

Ryebeach

I use the question mark for now because there has been no official word from AMC on this but TheWrap is reporting that according to a reliable source, AMC has picked up the Bryan Cranston starrer "Breaking Bad" for a 4th season.

If this turns out to be true, season four of "Breaking Bad" would premiere spring 2011.

MITM_Fan

Oh hell yeah!

Keep 'em coming, Breaking Bad rockz!

But for the moment I'm still wondering what will happen Walter vs Tuco's Cousins.

Probably Tuco's cousins get killed, if Walter ask's Jesse for help on this maybe he can eliminate them off the map.

Btw, I hated Tuco so much that pissed me off while I watched the show.:mad:

Nico21

I didn't know this wasn't official yet, but Bryan Cranston explained during the chat with Malcolm France last month that the 4th season would likely be shot in August. So I think we'll get to see a season 4!

Richiepiep

Administrator
Superb news! :D

I wonder how far they can go with a dying man though! There's a natural end to a premise like this - which I guess is a good thing ....

Rich

brycranfan

I am very happy to hear that we are in for at least one more season of this amazing show. Though, Cranston can do no wrong; as long as he stays acting, I'll be happy. :D

curl

I don't know that if it was official announcement or not. But Its true that Breaking Bad has been renewed for season 4 and it is estimated that one single episode will take $3 million though AMC has not been ready for the budget of show.