Does anybody know or is related to one of the cast or crew members?

My question:D Does anybody know or is related to one of the cast or crew members?

I do. My dad went to school with Ken Kwapis. So when I was young, they found out he worked on the show and shortly after it became a smash hit, they watched it. And so did I. My 1st episode:"Krelboyne Picnic". :D

Lparsons7981

Not exactly, my old roomate and good friend lives about a block from where EPS lived in Milford Mass, he obviously wasn't home very much and is a good deal younger then my friend, so they didn't really know each other beyond seeing him or his parents around town every so often. He does frequent his parent's restaurant though, good place.

AlexTheMartian

I had a teacher who's son went to a school with some of the Krelboyne actors.

I am sure other people i met or possibly know has a connection to MITM, since I am in the suburbs of LA, but that is the only one I actually know about.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
That's very interesting! Being mostly cloghopper-bound as a Dutchman, it would be extremely hard for me to meet any of the MITM cast or crew!

Let me just add that Ken Kwapis is a quite prolific director, who directed episodes of a lot of series like ER, Grounded for Life, The Bernie Mac Show (yes, he also talked to the audience ;)), but also cult favourites like The Larry Sanders Show, Eerie Indiana (including the brilliant episode 'Reality Takes A Holiday', see YouTube), Freaks and Geeks and The Office (US).

His feature films have been less successful.

Rich

Ryebeach

His feature films have been less successful.

Rich

In general, yes. Although his most recent feature, 2009's He's Just Not That Into You, earned nearly 100 million at the US box office. An extremely successful film there.

What I find very interesting is how he still continues to go back and forth between TV and film. I wonder if he'll direct any episodes of the upcoming Sons of Tucson.