Bad news and (Good news sorta)

Dewey Muhammadov

BAD BAD NEWS, someone flagged my channel for spam.

I can't believe after my fight with fox which I was winning someone flagged my videos for spam. Apparently I violated YouTube community guidelines:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

WHAT ON EARTH, they also thing I cheated by creating views, B!TCH MITM is a great show, no wonder hundreds of people watch. They accuse me of installing "spiders" and some other programs I never heard of.

OH GOD WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:cursing::cursing:

Good news/Weird news, they re-instated my 1st channel (Note: My first channel and second channel were REMOVED because I was an idiot) moved on created my third channel and everything went smooth no copyright strikes fox was defeated in every battle gaining thousands of views and suddenly I violated some rules that I didn't violate.

Some of you will be wondering how the hell did I know my first channel was reinstated, well I kept using that email for other things, I happened to be on YouTube watching some videos and I accidentally signed in and to my surprise, I had to go and acknowledge my mistakes and take a copyright exam which I did.

I have no interest in pursuing my first channel I have devoted my full attention on my main (3rd) channel. I am fighting YouTube tooth and nail for this bullshit.

I should try and locate my second channel (cross-fingers)
Nope it isn't.

Note this issue is famous, in that it thinks some of the views are fake.
I'm having the same EXACT ISSUE like this guy
http://fstoppers.com/youtube-deleted-my-viral-video-there-is-nothing-i-can-do-about-it

The worst part of this issue is,
I am arguing with a YouTube automated machine

Last edited:

Dewey Muhammadov

I wish I could give up easily. Yes YouTube got to me. I won't give up, for those f***ers. I wouldn't get angry if it was a copyright issue, because I violate that of course, but community guidelines.

Time to create my fourth channel.

I will do that in the weekend.

Dewey Muhammadov

MY CHANNEL IS BACK

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MERCY

THANK YOU FANS FOR WATCHING

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I JUST CAN'T:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
THIS IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD

https://www.youtube.com/user/MalcolmVideos1

Guys I hope you can go watch the videos, they are up now, my channel has been dead for a week. I have 0 views for that last week.