weather around the world!

han_keep_smilin

Seenig as people are talking about the weather on the shoutbox i thought it would be better shown in a thread:D

THere is LOADS of dofferent wierd weather at the moment.
in england it has been sunny for the past few days!!! it is hardly sunny in summer:)

America is having a big blizzard and there is lads of snow ! i dont think they usually have tat at this time of year!!

what is it like in other countries??
(including England and America that i have mentioned:D)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
We had a discussion about weather a while back, but it ended up going way off topic and being about cars and driving so I won't merge the two. :D You can view the old one here though.

Where I live (on the east coast of the US), we have mild winters and very little snow. About once every 5 years or so we'll get a big snowstorm and maybe get about 6 inches. In the summer it's really hot and humid and we usually have a heat index over 100F on most days between July and August (That's about 38C). Summers suck. Spring and Fall aren't that bad--the humidity isn't as high. I wish they were cooler though. It doesn't really start cooling down until around November, then it starts warming up again the first of March. I prefer crisp, cool weather myself. :)

Really the only thing we have to worry about is hurricanes. We don't get tornados or severe thunderstorms very often. We had a weak hurricane about 3 years ago. It was kind of exciting, but not fun. Especially afterwards when we didn't have power for a couple of weeks. :cool: Oh and Tsunamis (seeing as how I'm right on the coast.) Not that we've ever had one, but they say it's possible.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
This is kinda an irrelevant post....oh well! Those are the ones I like most!:D
Anyway, it's been REALLY weird weather wise here in the Carolinas. It was warm/hot just a day ago and then I go outside this morning and the temperature dropped down to like 39 degrees! Plus, it's supposed to ice-rain tonight. Where did that come from?!

samboo1

I hate England's weather!! :mad: I love sun and you dont get a lot of it around here. Actually saying that, when it is hot i moan it's too hot...i want it hot but not too hot, but not cold...there has been times like that i just wish it could be all the time!!:D