View Show on Episode Guide?

Reesefan639

On the episode guide, can you actually watch the epsidoe? Because I''ve seen people posting on it, like they've just watched it. I registered, so i will hopeuflly now soon, but I have to get off the comp now, so....

CJman327

Re: Ummm I have a question...

No, sorry.:( I wish too! But the most people here have seen all of the episodes. I've seen about 120 out of about 130 I think.:D Welcome to the forums by the way!:)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

In the early days of the Ep Guide a few years back you could download and view the episodes, but some legal issues arose and it became difficult to maintain enough servers, so David decided it would be best to remove them from the site.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Wasn't it May of '04? That would be a year and a half now...

Wow, this community has been in existence for more than a year and a half (although not always in forum form)! There's some nastalgia for you!! I can't believe I've been coming here on a virtually daily basis for that long!!

Reesefan639

OK, it's just, that, I've barely got to see any episodes. I see...... abour 2 season 3s a day, and maybe 1 season 5 if I'm lucky on a sunday...

yardgames

Retired Administrator

The entire world is pretty much just waiting for the DVD releases :) hopefully they'll get here soon! If you're in the United States, there's syndication on either your local Fox, UPN, or WB affiliate; if you're in England, I understand some channel over there is showing it, but if you're just about anywhere else, it's sadly being neglected.

Reesefan639

yardgames said:
The entire world is pretty much just waiting for the DVD releases :) hopefully they'll get here soon! If you're in the United States, there's syndication on either your local Fox, UPN, or WB affiliate; if you're in England, I understand some channel over there is showing it, but if you're just about anywhere else, it's sadly being neglected.
Yea, I''m in the UK. I can''t wait for the dvd realese. finally, something I can ask for for christmas. (If the're out at christmas...)