Update: Gallery - Your help needed!

PBUNDY

Re: Gallery

Awesome! :) Is there any way you can get the Morp pictures up before the finale airs tomorrow? (for the people who haven't seen the episode yet.)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Speaking of morp, do you know how long it took me to discover that it's just prom spelled backwards? Boy, I can be dumb!:eek:

PBUNDY

That's really funny that it took you this long to figure out what "morp" stood for. :) Don't worry about it though, I'm sure your brain was just full of other Malcolm in the Middle trivia. ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Well, I actually figured it out the night it came on. But people here were talking about this episode called Morp, and I was sitting at my computer desk going,"What in the WORLD in a morp?!" Then, on the night it came on, I went, "OHHHH! It prom spelled backwards!"
Like I said, I can be dumb.:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Tony - I was thinking the same thing, and I have to admit that I didn't realise it was prom spelled backwards either :D And A.A was another one that had me wondering until I saw the description.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

The gallery is complete. I just added lots of Graduation pics so I guess that's a wrap. :( Enjoy them! :)

Edit: That's strange. There's a folder for graduation in the upload area, but it's not showing up in the gallery. David?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

I am still planning to do a load of "special image" for the gallery when i have time. to add to old episodes.

PBUNDY

Great job with the pics! :) tjpeople- make sure that when you add more pics to include Hal and Lois. They were an intricate part of the series and the older episode pics do not do them justice.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

If you're not able to see the pics from graduation it's because they are getting cut off at the bottom of the screen. Press F11 to go full screen (or turn off some of your toolbars) and you should be able to get to them. David said that he might split season 7 into 2 menus, but that's a quick fix for now. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator

I tried closing every possible toolbar in Internet Explorer and minimized the start menu and couldn't see it in the menu. It's stupid that there's no way of scrolling down.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

@Amigo, try this:

Turn off your toolbars again, then click where it says main menu. Place your cursor over the little white arrow in the black bar (to the left of the words "main menu.") Your cursor will change to a fist and instead of main menu it will say "drag." You can then drag the menu higher on the screen and you should have no problem seeing the whole list then.

LOL, I should get a help desk job somewhere. :D Hopefully this helps.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Awesome, thanks Christina :)

@ Sam - my PC is better - it was new in October last year and it's a mid-range model so it cost approx $1,600 :D

Last edited:

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Great pics. Shame they're the last ever :(.

The pic of Piama covered in gunk is hilarious... she looks like a cave woman... a cross between that and a lion :D

I can't wait to see the ep! The wait is killing me :mad:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Picture Uploaders please could you not add anymore pics to the gallery for a bit while we are transferring it to my servers. ill tell you wen its transferred and you can add away. thanks.