The new girlfriend of Frankie Muniz

vching

hmmm... speaking of his hair like that.

I think I liked it better with more hair.

And completing school at 16. That is UNBELIEVABLE. What did he do? Er, I mean how??!

沉默年代或許不該,太遙遠的相愛 :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Sorry totally unrelated but couldn't resist :blushing:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see you again vching. Not sure what you said, the best translation i could get is

vching said:
Perhaps the silence age should not, too remote falling in love with

MalcolmFun

Well this is stupid gossip and rumors and partially irrelevant by I couldnt help but think of Frankie and how it relates to the other stuff in this thread when I just read this.:blushing:

37387_hilary_duff-gm_l2.jpg

IN YOUR MUSIC VIDEO FOR “REACH OUT,” YOU ARE QUITE THE TEMPTRESS. WAS THAT AN INTENTIONAL IMAGE MAKEOVER?
I was ready to do something different. The intent was not to be overtly sexual; I’m not naked. I do have little shorts on in it—but I also wear a giant tutu. It’s good to show different sides of yourself.

WHAT’S THE WORST THING EVER WRITTEN ABOUT YOU?
I’ve been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs. I mean, little ol’ me? It’s shocking. People love to believe it—it’s way more exciting to talk about than the truth! And they’re so descriptive about these lap dances. I don’t even know how to do a lap dance!

DID YOUR NOW-INFAMOUS COMMENT ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN, QUOTED IN A MAGAZINE BACK IN 2006, COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU?
You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that. That’s nobody’s business but my own. Somehow it turned into a bad thing!

CHECK OUT THE JANUARY ISSUE OF MAXIM FOR MORE FROM HILARY DUFF!

vching

Nice to see you again vching. Not sure what you said, the best translation i could get is

They are song lyrics ;) (In response to the other Chinese characters (which are also song lyrics) in Melancholic's signature)

Anyway, been on and off MITMVC, checking the front page for the sudden bursts of posts...

aaand waiting for Frankie Muniz to get back into acting :D:D:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im trying to make front page posts a few times a week instead of big lumps. Let's see if I can keep it up. Oh and we have some exciting frankie news that I will be posting soon.

smiletoday

Elycia Marie

Elycia Marie, that's her name, is really cute (personality wise, I mean) and sweet. I always look at her on twitter ! :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Elycia Marie, that's her name, is really cute (personality wise, I mean) and sweet. I always look at her on twitter ! :)

Welcome, smiletoday! It's great to have someone who's good at exploiting old threads of posts! Most members, especially new ones, don't browse around or search threads to see what has already been answered!

Best,

Rich