Submitting News

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I know ive sorta asked before to david but im doing it openly, is there any way that we members can submit news for the news page, or to be reviewed then added to news. unless we can allready?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You can submit news by posting an article to any of the other forums, and if a member of the administration team feels its newsworthy, we'll move it to the News page for you.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Normal members don't have access to it. As a matter of fact, I can't even directly create a new thread in it. I have to move the thread after it's been created elsewhere. Sorry.

admin

Retired Administrator
The reason why we don't want any old member posting in the News and Annoucnements, is because they firstly have to be proper official or reasonably bonafied news. Secondly in well written english!

Its for this I don't allow members to post thread etc in there, but correct me if I am wrong, but once you access the News board you can submit a thread which the moderators will verify before it is posted.

admin

Retired Administrator
Some where in the depths of the moderator control panel :D Take a look you'll find it I'm sure.

admin

Retired Administrator
When you login to the mod panel, go to the "moderation" section and click "moderate thread" or "moderate post"