Season 1 Gag Reel Subtitles

Alfista Junior

DVD Bloopers Subtitles

Hi!
I'm not a native english speaker and my english is not perfect. Even if I'm used to watching Malcolm in the Middle in english, I would not grasp all if there were no subtitles.

The problem is that there are some words I miss when I listen to the season 1 bloopers available on DVD...

Could some people help me?

Thanks a lot

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hello, and welcome to the forums. I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you're asking here? Do you want a complete transcript of the gag reel or are there a few words that you don't understand?

Alfista Junior

Re: Season 1 Bloopers Subtitles

I'd like to have a complete transcription but I know it could take some time...So if there is somebody who only wants to help me to understand the sentences I did not understand I will be glad..

Alfista Junior

I've just watched the bloopers again..
And I don't understand:
-what Lois and Hal say when they're eating. Lois doesn't manage to cut her piece of meat ".....to cut"
- what Frankie says at the end "I want.... Simpsons"

In reality that's all..
(There is also the bloopers broadcasted by the FOX, I don't understand the scene where Hal is kissing Lois next to the fridge, what should be funny? and the last one is when Chris eat something too hot..What did they say?)

Thanks a lot.

Alfista Junior

Yep, thanks, I think they don't provide any bloopers subtitles..but I just want some words (in english, not translated)..Nobody can help me? :Depressed

Re: DVD Bloopers Subtitles

I found the videos and will watch them later on!! Cool site. also i saw what Reese looked like in the french Malcolm in the Middle. Apparently he was played by Donald Reignoux, a 22 year old!! I can understand some of the french but obviously not all of it as i'm not a fluent speaker!!