School project on mitm HELP! ME PLEASE!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Members come for different reason some come and go, some stay. We would love as many to stay as possible but we understand not all can.

Nico21

In the Members List there are many pages of members who haven't made any posts. Of 1 thousand and something members we have, only like 10% of them are actually "active".

I think this is not that bad considering the show has ended for quite a long time now, and the main actors don't appear a lot in new projects.
I sometimes come here to read new posts, but I don't feel I have much new things to answer :blushing:, most aspects of the show have already been discussed here !

cadmiumgold

It's cool if this person really did have a project. I studied MiTM at school. I do media studies and we study sitcoms and MiTM was the example of a more unconventional sitcom, studying at school was pretty fun

D

Deleted member 1693

Wow. That's awesome.

Maybe I could sway them to watch it in Screenwriting. It says on the course information sheet that we will be analyzing half-hour shows. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Well, since our OP has hit and run, like Sam called it, and I brutally reinforced(Oh HAI!), I would call this thread stick a fork in it done.

Instead, i advocate doing something nasty to OP's account. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
As I have said before loads of people will come for episodes, and about 10% will stay for the community but 10% of loads is pretty good.

The 10% are the people we would want to stay anyways!

The episode downloads IMO will help keep the community fresh and alive.

D

Deleted member 1693

Okay, I'll stop pestering you about it, but I don't know about J. =P

EzPz

I'm the same as colstrayer, I found the episode downloads via Google and stayed for the forums (despite the low activity compared to earlier years):D

PeterU

Super Moderator
I'm the same as colstrayer, I found the episode downloads via Google and stayed for the forums (despite the low activity compared to earlier years):D

Welcome! :D

Do feel free to start (and resurrect old) discussions if you'd like. It would be great to kick-start new any new activity here. :)