Protopage.com

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Now i played around with protopage a while back but recently got back into it. and thought it would be cool to tell you guys about it.

What Protopage.com is about is making a personal editable homepage. for free you can create protopage.com/youname and then have various different sticky notes, links, bookmaks, todo list, RSS fedds from sites, seach engines weather etc etc. and its just amazing to edit and play around with and you can acess from anywhere, and you can make it private (login needed) or not and share the page with friends etc. and you can edit colours images as well to make it personal, and more attractive (the default isnt very) so check it out and play around with it.

but also i thought wouldnt it be nice to have a mitmvc forum protopage with rss feeds from the frums to reads posts etc. so i created protopage.com/mitmforum you can just view it if you like or you can edit and contruibute with stuff,

username:mitmforum

pass: frankie

so that page could replace your homepage for all things mitm. however if you make your own page you can add mitm forum rss feeds using this feed :

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/external.php?type=rss2, so your homepage could have both mitm and other things.

just try it out. :D