Post Pictures of Yourself!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

@Tony--Awe, thanks. I'm glad someone is a gentleman around here. :cough: Sam :cough: :D And it does sound like you are normal weight. I was always under the impressesion that you were overweight because you said the military said you were.

@Samboo--thanks for the new pics. :)

@Sam--the pic you showed us is only an inch big. You could post a bigger one.

@Amigo and everyone else: We don't care if your pics are cheezy, post them anyway!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I quite honestly do not have anything more recent, but if you really want to see me now, I'll find you something.

Here's a link to a recent report I did for my school's TV news show--I move! :D I'm about halfway through in the "In-Depth" section, talking about Geocaching.

http://redbirdtv.yardgames.org/watch/2B8.mov

rzombie1988

I'm the non asian guy. If you guys want to see more, I can put a few others up.

@samboo1 - Not trying to come on to you or anything, but your cute.

@Wildcat - don't listen to yardgames! He doesn't know what he's talking about. Your good looking.

@J - What's the story behind the bruise?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I got blind sided in the face which nearly knocked off my glasses. enough said. :D

@ Sam- Obviously he's not a very good friend, cause you'd know WHICH Drum Corp he's in. Drum Corp International is just the name of the organization, which CORP is he in? Probably the Maddie Scouts...

yardgames

Retired Administrator

@Rzombie that's really interesting because I always thought you were female--no idea why. :D

@J just thought of it. It's Americana. Does that name mean anything to you?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

It's somewhat familiar, it's definetly not a div. I, but it's not on the DCI page... wierd...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Sam, you are way too excited about geocaching in that clip. Your Wisconsin accent is funny too. :D :D Nice news show though (except, of course, the parts that you were in.) :D It's pretty long. Do they show it during class time?

@Rzombie: Thanks :)

samboo1

Wildcat said:
Sam, you are way too excited about geocaching in that clip. Your Wisconsin accent is funny too. :D :D Nice news show though (except, of course, the parts that you were in.) :D It's pretty long. Do they show it during class time?

@Rzombie: Thanks :)
Yeah i agree lol. That guy made me laugh when he said something like 'the world book of guiness world records' :) ...as you might of noticed i do get humour out of small things.:cool: Thanks for showing us that anyway Sam.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Our anchors aren't exactly perfect :D They mess up sometimes. Yeah, it's generally about a fourteen-minute show and it's shown once during classtime, once during lunch, and once after school each day for a week, then we have a new one each week. I'm not usually on the air; I was simply filling in for one of our usual anchors. How is my accent funny? I was always told I had a "General American Accent" so maybe it's just strange since you're a Southerner?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Yeah, it's cause I'm from the south and Wisconsin is about as far north as you can get. :D It's the way you guys pronounce your vowels. I know a guy from Minesota and that's how he sounds too. It's not really that funny, I was just insulting you cause you insulted me. We're so nice to each other. :D :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

We ain't got no Yankee accent. We got the General Accent, you want a Yank accent, go to Boiston. :D (Boston if your confused...)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

For future postings, try to put them on a program like photobucket.com or something to not tie down the server. that one's ok, but try not to put anymore on. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

How come you can pick on me because I'm from Wisconsin but no one ever picks on J because he's a dumbass, or on Mike because he's Black, or on Christina because she's fat?

reese35

yardgames said:
How come you can pick on me because I'm from Wisconsin but no one ever picks on J because he's a dumbass, or on Mike because he's Black, or on Christina because she's fat?
:mad:Let me pretend I didn't read that. :rolleyes:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

That was wrong on so many levels. :D First, I am NOT FAT! I exercise obsessively. Second, J isn't a dumbass (at least not all the time, anyway.:D ) And Mike is black, but we certainly don't hold that against him. So you see, that just leaves you for us to pick on because you have a funny accent and you're mean to us. :D

Oh, btw, here is my language profile from the quiz that J. sent me earlier.

Your Linguistic Profile:
55% General American English
30% Dixie
10% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofamericanenglishdoyouspeakquiz/

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I told you I'm General American. I TOLD YOU!

70% G.A.--more than you!
15% Yankee
10% Upper Midwestern
and the other 2 are zero so I have no idea why that doesn't add up to 100. :D

(BTW, maybe I was a little mean in my last post. I'm not racist or anything--sorry if I offended you Mike. :))

reese35

It's all right. All is forgiven. I already had a beef with you once. ;)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Aaawww... I missed it. I wanted to aggrevate the situation..... Now it's over, all I can say is wow, I wish I was there to say something... :D

And what's wrong with being a dumbass? No one took Hitler(ok, he's the most recent guy in my head, politics thread) seriously, and he nearly took over all of Europe. No one took the FOunding Fathers of the USA seriously until the Boston Massacure.

55% General American English
35% Yankee
5% Dixie

I'm more of a Yank then both of you are! :D