MITM Mistakes / Goofs / Errors / Contradictions

anit

Re: Trivia from MitM

I just noticed this; In episode 6 of season 1, during the cold opener when they're getting their photo taken if you watch closely you'll notice that when Dewey sits down on the chair he's sitting in front of the beach background even though Hal just changed it back to the autumn background. It's only in one shot so it's hard to see.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: Trivia from MitM

I have discovered several mistakes in various different episodes. I have a list somewhere on a CD, not sure whether I've posted it here or not.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
MITM Mistakes / Goofs

In the Bowling episode when Hal goes to read Dewey a story, when he enters the bedroom there is nothing on his head, but when he sits down and picks up the book, his glasses magically appear on his head a couple of seconds before he reaches for them.

Last edited:
Re: MITM Mistakes I Have Discovered

In the episode 'Red Dress' when Dewey shout's 'Mom' then 'no' and she comes in with the dress, you can see a cameraman giving the dress to Jane Kaczmarec!!

samboo1

That's been pointed out many a time MRD. But cool for noticing again!

Squeaky Yugi

In "Hal Sleepwalks," Hansen's hands are in the motorcycle riding position when the camera focuses on Dewey, but in the zoomed view, they're at his side.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Hal says that Reese is 17 instead of 18 in Health Insurance. After Secret Boyfriend, this is pretty much a confirmed mistake. :D

AlexTheMartian

yardgames said:
Hal says that Reese is 17 instead of 18 in Health Insurance. After Secret Boyfriend, this is pretty much a confirmed mistake. :D
what confirmed his age in Secret Boyfriend?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Lois said "and he's 18 and he doesn't have a job yet or care about his future."

I think i've put this on another post but in the episode 'Lois battles Jamie' when Malcolm blows up his chemistry set, The young actor who played 'Young Malcolm' looked about the same age as 'young reese'. Also the 'young Francis' looked about 1-2 years older than 'young Reese' and 'young Malcolm' when in real life between Reese and Francis there is about a 5-6 year age gap and probably more!!

Amigo22

Super Moderator

There's another mistake within that quote. Reese had a job in Reese's Apartment in Season 5.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Yeah, he's had a job in a few episodes. I think she meant he didn't at that given moment.

AlexTheMartian

yardgames said:
Yeah, he's had a job in a few episodes. I think she meant he didn't at that given moment.
yeah didnt he tell lois that he tried it (having a job) before and did not like it or something along those lines?

Amigo22

Super Moderator

I remember something about that - but I haven't seen a lot of episodes. Ratings season is almost over here, I'm hoping they might put MITM on during the summer if the reason they took it off was poor ratings. Don't think they will though. Maybe I should send a request to Channel Nine.

Reesegurl

I always notice a mistake in the last episode of the 2nd season,'Flashback', when Lois says shes pregnant and the jogger says back, congratulations!. Then when Lois slides down the car you can here this really strange noise!!!:D ITS REALLY WEIRD!!! Did anyone else hear it? It kind of sounds like a baby or toddler making noises!!!:eek:

'After the movie we took off our shoes and walked barefoot through the mall' Craig in 'Polly in the Middle'