Hey

vching

Hey everyone.

From Australia, first watched MitM during its 1st season, and then forgot all about it. Then I rediscovered it last weekend and watched whole of seasons 2-7 in one week :D...

I'm really sad that MitM is finished. I hope the cast can come together (although I know the chance is very remote) and do a project like that coz MitM turns out to be the best TV series I have ever seen.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome - any problems/questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Yes not only are we the coolest but the ONLY :p MITM dedicated active forum (english language) - pretty much :D

vching

wow, seasons 2-7 in one week, you must really like MITM by now

Welcome to the board for the coolest MITM fans on earth

in fact, I am still wanting more MITM... i'm watching certain episodes again, but after watching all episodes, it kinda feels empty that there are no more MITM episodes... :'(

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, that's gotta be a record. I've tried to watch a whole bunch of MITMs but I usually watch more when I'm upset than when I'm happy because MITM helps me feel better. So the most I've ever watched was 3 hours worth. The VC here held a marathon last summer in which we streamed every episode from Pilot to Graduation over the Internet in a single weekend. That was pretty cool because some people hadn't had the chance to see the later seasons before that marathon. I watched a few eps but certainly not the whole thing. :D Perhaps we can set up another marathon sometime this summer.