First Names and Username Origins

asparagus

Re: First Names, and username origins

Meh Ian I run a website at http://www.talkfresh.net (Kinda weird at da mo :mad: )

How I came up with the nickname lets see um I was in school once and I randomly started up a topic about asparagus there we go.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: First Names, and username origins

I thought you chose asparagus because it's a good vegetable. :DAnyway, welcome to the site, Asparagus!

reese35

Our real names, usernames and what have you....

I'm Mike, as most of you may know.

Reese35, because of my Fox affiliate and my favorite character.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Re: Our real names, usernames and what have you....

Im Tony, by my nickname Tony. ;D I got my last name, Montana, after Al Pacino's character Tony Montana in the movie "Scarface". But I think Ill change that(if I can) to just Tony because I don't like that movie anymore and I never watch it(got rid of the DVD in fact). But anyways....maybe Ill be "Tony HALenator"! ;D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

I'm Andy.

I chose Dabney not because he's my favorite character on the show, but because he's like a friend of the family
and I think that would be really cool to hang out with the wilkerson brothers (okay, actually only with malcolm, butif I'd be Dabney, I'd
hang out with the other guys, too ;D )
In addition, I think I'm as much a freak as Dabney is ... ;D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Good to know we have freaks here. ;D My name is Sam and I'm the biggest fan of MITM ever! My username is yardgames because my website is called Yard Games Online.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

@Dabney- That was a weird way to start your post, simply saying:

Im Andy.

;D Lol, sorry, it was funny! ;D

AlexTheMartian

I am Alex, AlexTheMartian. A merger of Marvin the Martian, and Alexander the Great (as well as my real life name being Alexander)... and unintentionally it is also a coincidence they both tried to rule the world, lol.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I'm crazy, and I like sci-fi. I also am into finding the truth, and being sarcastic, hence the taglines JHouse(after FOX's hit show House) and my insistence on being a self-proclaimed Inquisitor because I'll do what ever it takes to find that truth. And I know how to be a bastard to find it too. :p

Otherwise, I'm Justin. But I'll go by anything as long as it relates to my persona... heh..

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

I'm Christina and Wildcat was my high school mascot (as well as the Wilkerson's high school mascot). I've been using that screen name for everything since high and it's kinda stuck even though I've been out for a few years.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

You mean you never run into anyone else with that username? Especially when you and your high school friends registered for things on the same site?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Yeah, I run into it a lot. When I get a message that it's already been taken, I just add a 327 (my birth date) behind it. That usually works out fine.

patrick4488

no it doesn't.
It's basically made up by my two favourite (or lucky) numbers 4 and 8.
patrick4 is already taken in some places, patrick48 would look like I was 48, which I'm definitely not :p (I'm 17), patrick448 looks stupid so I chose patrick4488, now it's already a tradition ;D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

My lucky number is 13...seriously. Sorry, just being random. ;D

AlexTheMartian

yay for randomness, mine is 7 and 9 and just happens one of my favorite songs is Smashing Pumpkins "1979".

im not really going off topic, i declare this falling under "and what have you...." lol

yardgames

Retired Administrator

My lucky number is not 13 per se, but my lucky date is October 13. It's especially lucky when it falls on a Friday.