Episode Guide database bugs

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi,

I've been noticing this for over a week now. Whenever I go to the Episode Guide, I get MySQL database selection errors, and I can't access any individual seasons or episodes, like this:

DB Error: Bad SQL Query: SELECT i.image_id, i.cat_id, i.user_id, i.image_name, i.image_description, i.image_keywords, i.image_date, i.image_active, i.image_media_file, i.image_thumb_file, i.image_download_url, i.image_allow_comments, i.image_comments, i.image_downloads, i.image_votes, i.image_rating, i.image_hits, c.cat_name, u.user_name FROM 4images_images i, 4images_categories c LEFT JOIN 4images_users u ON (u.user_id = i.user_id) WHERE i.image_active = 1 AND c.cat_id = i.cat_id AND i.cat_id IN (0, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12) ORDER BY i.image_rating DESC, i.image_votes DESC
Unknown column 'i.user_id' in 'on clause'

Any clue? I hope so!

Richard

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Sadly the episode guide is broken. And there will be no fix. The fix will come in the way of the NEW episode guide, which is being worked on.

Sorry about this, but its not worth the time fixing the old one, time needs to be spent on the new one.

It's not linked to yet because its not really done.

But I guess its better then the state of the old episode guide. I'll probs change the link over soon.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
Sorry about this, but its not worth the time fixing the old one, time needs to be spent on the new one.

Thanks, TJ!

I guess as long as all the 'old' content can be retrieved and loaded into the new database, it's okay.

I'll be patiently looking forward to 'Mark II'.

Rich