Dewey's Opera should have lasted a few more minutes!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Damn! I saw this rerun the other day and when it got to the part where Dewey/Buseys are putting on the school play. Dewey's whole family is there(Hal,Lois,other boys) and I was like,"This is going to be great!" since the play was about Hal and Lois big argument. But then, the episode ended!:mad: Who here wishes it would have gone on just a little longer?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Not me. :D I think we've had this debate before, but I like the suspense of that episode. That's oen of the great things about MITM--there's a lot of eps where they don't always tell you how the problem was completely resolved; they leave it up to the viewer and I enjoy that.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes im like arhhh! episode should have been longer, but thats when i reaslise - aaaa, clever they got me hooked.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I would have liked to hear the entire opera. But that's just me and my music fanaticism coming up... :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
tony_montana said:
Damn! I saw this rerun the other day and when it got to the part where Dewey/Buseys are putting on the school play. Dewey's whole family is there(Hal,Lois,other boys) and I was like,"This is going to be great!" since the play was about Hal and Lois big argument. But then, the episode ended!:mad: Who here wishes it would have gone on just a little longer?

I too wish it could have gone on longer so we could at least see the family's reactions when they realise the play is about Hal and Lois's argument. That would have been really interesting and funny, especially with everyone they knew being there.

simon_4420

I find it annoying sometimes too, lol. As when I'm watching MITM I sometimes get so into what is happening you forget that the show is only half-an-hour, so when the screen goes black at the end and they have left you to figure out the rest, I think how annoying! But then you realise had they revealed the ending it wouldn't give the same effect. Plus I think that the ending is just as important as the rest of the show, as thats what makes you remember just how good the show was, and makes you want to watch more MITM:D

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I tought the same when I saw this great episode. I remember an other ep in the season 6, Hal's Christmas Gift : I'd so liked to see the whole family sking !
But you're right, it's quite cool to can imagine our own ending to some eps sometimes.