Bryan Cranston 2008 Emmy Win! [Video]

PBUNDY

Congratulations to Bryan Cranston for finally winning an Emmy Award! He won in the category of Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Walter White is his new show, Breaking Bad.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Finally people are recognizing his talent! If only they would've discovered it years ago while he was on Malcolm in the Middle.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

We have a collection of photos from the awards and after parties in our GALLERY.

Source: TVGuide & zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozart

Yeah. I saw that on wikipedia.

I've seen like 6 minutes of that show on Youtube. It just wasn't good as the acting in MITM :(

Hal is 52. He looks like an old geezer.

MalcolmFun

Bryan is amazing. He carries what would be a mediocre show and makes it hilarious. If anyone deserves an award he does.

These awards shows are silly though. Who cares about Hollywood insiders congratulating themselves. I was on the other channel and coincidently see the repeat of "True Night" which was snubbed Muniz for guest appearance.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Some funny quotes that I neglected to post last year.

Vince Gilligan said the unexpected moment was "one of the greatest moments of my life. If I didn't have kids, it would have been first."

"No, I have kids," piped in Cranston, who sat next to him at a TCA panel. "The award is first."

“I had three previous nominations so - and didn’t win, so I was pretty comfortable with not winning and familiar with that feeling, and I was preparing myself for the same thing. My wife, on the other hand, was starting to hyperventilate a little bit and get sweaty palms, which is very attractive, one of the reasons I married her.

And I just told her, ‘Relax, don’t get all worked up because they’re not going to mention my name. We had seven episodes, and let’s just have fun and enjoy this.’ And then Keifer Sutherland said, ‘Bryan Cranston,’ and the first millisecond of that I went ‘That sounds familiar.’ And then you realize, ‘Oh, my God, that’s - that’s me.’

The one thought I had after I kissed my family and started to walk up on the stage was, ‘Please, please, God, let me put a sentence together with a - you know, a nice noun and a verb and adjective, perhaps. I’m not too choosy. And not to say, 'Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, God. This is so surreal. Oh, God. Oh.’ Times up. ‘Oh, God, oh, God. Oh, wow.'

Because, you know, you don’t want to look back on that and go, ‘That’s what I said?’ So hopefully I said something that was coherent and appreciative, which is how I felt, and it was a wonderful night.”

Source: <a href="http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/37309889.html?elr=KArksD:aDyaEP:kD:aUt:aDyaEP:kD:aUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU">startribune.com</a>, <a href="http://www.popmatters.com/pm/article/69942-billie-piper-from-britains-sweetheart-to-secret-diary-of-a-call-girl/">popmatters.com</a>