Any Of You Guys Remember The Catapult On The Roof ?!?

jackreid_7

Hi Guys,
I am in love with the episode where Reese, Malcolm and Dewey are shown by Francis how to make a giant catapult. They cause havok on the area but meet their match when they decide to target the Krelboynes.

I have been looking everywhere to find out which episode this is. I am pretty sure it is one of the early episodes.

Any help would be much appreciated!

admin

Retired Administrator
jackreid_7 said:
Hi Guys,
I am in love with the episode where Reese, Malcolm and Dewey are shown by Francis how to make a giant catapult. They cause havok on the area but meet their match when they decide to target the Krelboynes.

I have been looking everywhere to find out which episode this is. I am pretty sure it is one of the early episodes.

Any help would be much appreciated!

The episode you are looking for is called Halloween Approximately, and is the second episode of season 2. Its probably one of the best episodes of Malcolm in the Middle there is, in my opinion.

We have a fair number of image from this episode in our gallery.

Welcome to the forums, by the way jack! :D

jackreid_7

Hello,
Brilliant! Thanks a lot for helping me in my time of need.

Yes this episode is certainly the funniest. The other one that springs to mind, when I think of the boys on the roof is; the Porsche episode when Hal decides to test drive a Porsche, Then the boys by "accident" manage to drop a load on top of the car as Hal pulls in the driveway.

Any Ideas?
Regards
:)

admin

Retired Administrator
jackreid_7 said:
Hello,
Brilliant! Thanks a lot for helping me in my time of need.

Yes this episode is certainly the funniest. The other one that springs to mind, when I think of the boys on the roof is; the Porsche episode when Hal decides to test drive a Porsche, Then the boys by "accident" manage to drop a load on top of the car as Hal pulls in the driveway.

Any Ideas?
Regards
:)

That episode is called Smunday, and is an early season 1 episode. Again very funny and ranked in our top 25 episodes of all time. :D

jackreid_7

Excellntey!
Is there anything you don't know about MITM?
Maybe you will know where I can find the Top 25 List ?!

Thanks A Lot

JAck :)

vinnymonster

Yeah, that was a damn funny episode! I think the question should be, any of you NOT remember the Catapult on the roof episode :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums Jack! The only thing we can't tell you is where the show takes place. (Officially, anyway :) Well, that and their last name.) But unofficially, it's Wilkerson and in southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, or Utah. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and opinions.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome, I'm Justin. Me and Sam (Yardgames) are the mods, and David(admin) is the admin. Enjoy the forums, and maybe you can become one of the group who know everything about MITM to. :)