Another video

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
WOW, its Huge, Im DLing it now, but it'll take a while. its 116 MB - CAnt you compress it? how long does it run for?

allison

I already compressed it.:eek: Sorry, I know it´s taking quite long to download it. It´s about 21 min long. I tried to keep it short, but since I made all characters (except Jamie) I couldn´t make it shorter. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
You could try compressing it as a WMV they arew generally good quaility and small files. Im DLing it anyways so Dont worry.I could also make it into a Torrent if you would so wish, but its only worth it if a good number of people are gunna download it.

allison

Thanks, but when I tried to compress it to a wmv file it was about 10mb and you hardly could see who is talking. :D I don´t know if it´s the programm or my stupidity, but I never managed to turn my videos into a decent wmv file. :( Thanks a lot for your offer. It would be great if you could make it into a torrent, but of course I don´t know if lots of people are going to download it. :D So it´s up to you, but I wouldn´t mind it at all.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Lol it's probably you're program. You have to choose a high quality WMV :D. Depending on what program you're using, if it supports Flash output, you might try that as well. But we're not here to bash the technical issues :) once again it looks like another great video allison!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
A note I just thought of: If you open the URL directly from within Windows Media Player, it will start to play it while it downloads in the background. Good tip for large files!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Question: What episode was that scene from, in the beginning, where Hal is sawing a piece of wood and Malcolm nearly gets chopped? It looks like a fairly new episode, I'm guessing maybe the Lost Scene from Tiki Lounge? How did you come across that?

samboo1

I think, the scene your talking about is the cold opener from mrs tri county.
Im downloading your video right now Allison. Hope its as good as your others!:D

allison

Yep, samboo is right. It´s the cold opener from Mrs Tri county. I never heard anything about a lost scene. Would be cool though if I had something like this in my video. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hmm, I just don't remember it. I was wondering how you would have gotten hold of that lost scene. That was the scene we assumed must exist when the boys were building the Tiki Lounge due to the thing that appeared on Malcolm's ear in subsequent scenes, remember?

allison

Yeah, I remember that scene. But wasn´t it more like one of these unsolved mitm mysteries? I mean we never found out what Hal did in the cold opener from Waterpark, we don´t know what Reese did in Reese´s appartment and we´re obviously not supposed to know what exactly happened to Malcolm´s ear. Or maybe the scene was just too cruel and Fox censored it. lol

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Great Video, I loved it. What where those clips at the end? they werent from the show?

Also did you get those voice over from the FOX.com/Malcolm site?

Ive made a torrent. download it here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/150706

Should work, and make sure you keep seeding otherwise other wont be able to get it :D

allison

Thanks, tjpeople! :) The clips at the end and the voice overs were from the 1st season DVD Extra "A stroke of genius" when the actors talked about their characters. I first wanted to show the real interview but then I decided to only use the voices and show scenes from the show while they´re talking. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I finally got a chance to watch your video. It's great! Wow, that really must have taken a lot of time to get all those clips from the different episodes! Everything flowed really well and you did an excellent job of capturing everyone's personalities. It was cool to see how much they changed from season to season with them all grouped together like that.