Search results

1. R

Malcolm and Eric sharing Nicki

in 2x24 EVACUATION eric is with francis at a diner with eric's girlfriend and her little sister (francis's date by default). eric's overly slutty date is the same girl malcolm ends up dating in 4x06 FORBIDDEN GIRLFRIEND (nicki). don't know if this has been mentioned on here before. but yeah...
  2. R

Dewey and Stevie

POPQUIZ: name an episode where dewey interacts with stevie in any manner. name an episode where dewey even says stevie's name. has it already been discussed on here the complete lack of interaction between these two characters? i can't think of an answer to either of the above mentioned...
  3. R

Season 1 on Blu-Ray

I've pretty much given up all hope that seasons 2-7 will ever appear on DVD because apparently Fox is a bunch of dumbasses. Since everything was cool for the season 1 DVD release, does this mean that we should be expecting a blu-ray release? I can't see why not, it wouldn't be licensing issues...
  4. R

Craigs Weird Address

I don't know if people have already mentioned this, but in the episode Malcolm vs Reese, before Jellybean runs out the door you see Craig's house number is 2816½...