Recent content by SwissFilmdirector

1. S

"American dad" insults Frankie Muniz!!!

I can't believe it! If you watch "American Dad" episode S07E17 of this show and go to minute 1, Roger says:,, You are ugly like Frankie Muniz." and ,, Malcolm with an ass"! I watched American Dad on German and translated it now for you, maybe is it in English a little bit other. But watch it...
  2. S

Frankie Muniz wird von American Dad beleidigt!

http://streamcloud.eu/rvisz3i88fo0/American.Dad.S07E17.de.avi.html Seht selbst!
  3. IMG_4620

IMG_4620

Malcolm in the middle alternative location/Why does this location remember me on Malcolm in the middle?
  4. IMG_4619

IMG_4619

Malcolm in the middle alternative location/Why does this location remember me on Malcolm in the middle?
  5. IMG_4618

IMG_4618

6. IMG_4617

IMG_4617

7. IMG_4616

IMG_4616

8. S

"Malcolm in the middle" DVDs in German?

Hey dear Malcolm friends!;) I'm Swiss and I'm talking German. I also understand English and I can talk/write on English but I'm always wachting TV and movies in German. If anybody knows where I can buy all DVDs in German, I'll be very appreciate. THX God bless you.