Recent content by samboo1

1. S

Phones: take videos

Hi, im getting a new phone pretty soon, and i have to pick out of a motorola V3 and Nokia 6280. Im pretty certain im getting the nokia, but i was jsut wondering if anyone (through seeing this phone or being on it) would be able to tell me if it can record videos. I know it can video call, and...
  2. S

dont kill me, but it's my opinion.

Ok, im just gonna say something that i think is wrong with the forums... the rep system is used too judgementally here! Ok so we have rep to distinguish the higher grade people from the lower users but personally i dont see a point. We are all equals here no matter if we joint 1 year ago or 2...
  3. S

my space

Who here has my space?? I know Mike does, coz ive added him, but i need some more friends!:D So tell if you do :)
  4. S

Hustle

Just wondering if anyone apart from me watches hustle? It's recently started in the US,(yet they are already on season 2:confused: ):confused: on AMC on, erm saturdays i think, and it's on firday nights at 9 on BBC1 over here. I love it. I love the plots in each ep and everything. Brilliantly...
  5. S

How are you?

Hi. Just thought it might be nice to see how we all are right now...:) So How are you??:D
  6. S

Future movies you wanna see...

You know when your waiting for the film to start at the cinema and watching the trailers going; 'that looks good' or 'gotta see that! when is it out?' well what trailers at the movies have made you say that, and you wanna see?? The ones i can remember right now are; when i went to see KingKong...
  7. S

The hardest riddle on the internet...

Yeah it is. Im sure someone here must of been on it before. It's so hard, well i think it is. Im only on Level 3!! I was also stuck on Level 2 about 5 mins ago as well. I think there's like 100 levels or something and i saw on the forums that there is minus levels as well but i dunno what that's...
  8. S

So addictive...beware!

This game...with the red brick...im sure some of you would of played it before. I am really addicted! Give it a try and post your time :D Egnore the bit where it says...oh by the way the best ive managed is 32.63 seconds....because that was already on it...i have only managed something like 15...
  9. S

Destiny and all that stuff...

I thought there was another thread about fate and destiny but i searched and it didnt find anything so... Do you believe in destiny and all that stuff...like... Luck Soulmates Fate Horoscopes special mood stones All that type of stuff...i only believe in horoscopes out of them.....bascially coz...
  10. S

Soaps

Anyone here like soaps? I feel that you can either hate them or love them. I dunno the different soaps they have in America but here the main ones and like Coronation street and Eastenders etc... My Mum got hooked on coronation street and i just sat watching it coz i was bored and my Mum had it...
  11. S

Google earth

Anyone here besides me have Google Earth? The UK's map used to be really blurry but it's not that bad any more. I found my school and house on it :D Ive attached them :) My outlines on them make it pretty obvious where i am talking about ;) What do you guys think of Google Earth, if you have...
  12. S

If you could ask for someone to invent something...

If a person could invent anything possible, what would you want them to invent? Id want a machine that you could save your dreams onto and watch them...or other people's dreams. I think that would be cool, because i love knowing what i dream...:) Anyway what about you guys?
  13. S

My tribute to Hal...

With Hal being a very close 2nd favourite character, because he is so funny, i made a small vid that sums him up. It's the 1st video ive made...ever, so you know....bare that in mind please!:) You can download it and watch it, if you click here. Hope it downloads ok, tell me if not.:D And ive...
  14. S

The Clue Game...

Another thing from Safe Searching. They happen to have a lot of games there:D Originally Rye made this up and i like it;)Here's how to play... Ok so here's a starter... 1. Malcolm and Reese's plot is together. Solved by Wemboy
  15. S

Plots that could have been better.

Is there any plots you feel the writers could of written better? Like i remember TJ saying that the Reese/Dewey plot in Jessica stays over could of been better. To quote him.. So how about you guys? Any other storylines you feel could of been improved?