Recent content by PBUNDY

1. P

Bryan Cranston to Host Saturday Night Live!

This has been one hell of a week for Bryan! It was announced today that he will be hosting Saturday Night Live on October 2nd. This is such an incredible opportunity for Bryan and I'm excited to see him utilize his comedy chops once again! SOURCE: TVGUIDE...
  2. P

Raising the Bar Cancelled

Unfortunately for Jane Kaczmarek, Raising the Bar, the show in which she portrayed Judge Trudy Kessler has been cancelled. That's too bad for Jane, she deserves the same success Bryan Cranston has had with his show, Breaking Bad. Here's a link to the article...
  3. P

Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford Divorce

Front Page Post Jane Kaczmarek and Bradley Whitford where married for 16 years and where considered one of the most successful celebrity couples. It certainly came as a shock to many. However with hindsight, we hadn't seem them in public together for about a year. Bradley filled for divorce...
  4. P

Bryan Cranston 2008 Emmy Win! [Video]

Congratulations to Bryan Cranston for finally winning an Emmy Award! He won in the category of Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Walter White is his new show, Breaking Bad. [See Front Page Post for Video] Finally people are recognizing his talent! If only they would've...
  5. P

Bryan Cranston Co-Star in 'Love Ranch'

Bryan joins the Love Ranch This was posted on Bryan's website today: It looks like I am back to Albuquerque! Although season one of Breaking Bad is wrapped (also filmed in Albuquerque), I have been cast as the corrupt Senator in the new Taylor Hackford project Love Ranch. Based on real...
  6. P

Frankie Muniz on Ex-Fiancée: 'It's a Very Awkward Situation'

Front Page Post Frankie Muniz and his love life is an ever continuing drama, however we now have the confirmation from Frankie that he is no longer engaged to Jamie. See below two articles from People.com. There have been many comments on the internet after Frankie said he was the most "high...
  7. P

Happy Birthday Jane Kaczmarek!

I just wanted to wish Jane a happy 52nd birthday!! I can't believe she's 52, she looks great!!
  8. P

Christopher Masterson (Francis) in Street Fight [Video]

Front Page Post At the beginning of last month Christopher Masterson was envolved in a small street fight behind club LAX. According to the video he got punched but its not very clear. All at MITMVC hope he was OK! [See Front Page Post for Video] Source: TMZ
  9. P

Any scene you wish had been in an episode?

I got to thinking about this the other day, is there any scene/scenario you wish had been encorporated into a Malcolm in the Middle episode? I had always hoped that one of the boys would have walked on in Hal and Lois having sex. I don't mean this in a disgusting way, I just think that there...
  10. P

Jane Kaczmarek (Lois) to Star on Stage

Jane Kaczmarek to Perform in Milwaukee Front Page Post Jane Kaczmarek (Lois) will return to her hometown in October to appear in the Milwaukee Dance Theatre production of "Spalding Gray: Stories Left to Tell." The show, a collection of material from the journals and monologues of the late...
  11. P

Emmy Awards Announced

I don't know how many of you watched the Emmy Awards that were broadcasted tonight, but neither Jane or Bryan took home an Emmy. Bryan lost to Jeremy Piven of Entourage. Jane lost to Julia Louis-Dreyfus of The New Adventures of Old Christine. I really thought this year that one of them would...
  12. P

Promo Pics

Does anyone know where I can get the promo pics from all seven seasons?
  13. P

Custom Avatar

How many posts do you have to have before you are allowed a custom avatar?
  14. P

Where do they sleep when the grandparents visit?

I was watching The Grandparents today and I was wondering something. With Victor and Ida in Hal and Lois' room, and Hal and Lois in the boys room, where did the boys sleep?
  15. P

4 Emmy Nominations for MITM!!!

4 Emmy Nominations for MITM! Congratulations to Jane Kaczmarek for being nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy for the seventh year in a row! Hopefully she'll finally win an emmy this time! :) Alone with Jane Kaczmarek being nominated for lead actress in a comedy series, Bryan...