Recent content by han_keep_smilin

1. H

The Sims 2

I have The Sims 2 and I have all the extention packs What is your favorite one out of all of them? I like Nightlife best and close is Open for Buisness. The family fun stuff is better than the Christmas pack:)
  2. H

Fave Adverts

yes this is ramdom but what are your fave adverts on tv? i like the esure ad and here is a remix its so cool:D www.funfreepages.com/videos/e-sure_remix.php also i like the coke advert with the put the "lime in the coke you nut":) but my fave advert ever is cilit bang! with barry scott he...
  3. H

Lost

Has any one seen lost? i didnt see all of the first season but the second one is just being shown and im getting into it!:) my mum and dad love it. My mum freaks out of she misses the first few minutes:D I think in america they are already near to the end of showing season 2 are they?
  4. H

charlies angels

i saw a bit of it yesterday but m friends didnt want to see te rest of it they thought it was boring i liked it though.:) it was Charlies angels full throttle can someone fill me in about it please i want to know what happened they turned it off just after when they were getting that guy off...
  5. H

MITM quiz

I found a new quiz on the internet personally i found it really easy i got 7 out of 10 what did everyone else get? heres the link http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz171352139f648.html
  6. H

Fave video games

what is the best game you have ever played on? i love grand theft auto san anreas:D i love those type of games even though i am a girl:D my brother has a car racing game and i love it!! an other is downhill domination. i used to love it but i pleyed on it a bit too muich and got bored with...
  7. H

simpsons for 2 more years!

Recently on the radio i have heard that Fox are planning to carry on the simpsons for 2 more years and they will be going up to their 19th season!:D I think this is going to be great and the they said that:D bart decides to join the army and marge and homer think he is too young so homer...
  8. H

weather around the world!

Seenig as people are talking about the weather on the shoutbox i thought it would be better shown in a thread:D THere is LOADS of dofferent wierd weather at the moment. in england it has been sunny for the past few days!!! it is hardly sunny in summer:) America is having a big blizzard and...
  9. H

holidays

Seeing as its is cold outside and i just wish it was warm and sunny:D i thought i would ask what holidays people are going on this year :) I am going to florida at easter and somewere short in the summer we have not decided yet:D where are you going or planing to go?
  10. H

funny caption pics!!

i think this tread will go here.. go to this website http://www.famousdefaces.com/famous.asp?page=1 make a caption and send it in you can choose from a range of celebrities and you can put words in a speach bubble try it! heres mine yes i know its not very good :D you can make better...
  11. H

Favorite Possession

I have been wondering what are your favourite possetions that you own? I can not decide between my Ipod, Tv, cd player. Also my computer but i am not sure if that counts though because i share it with my family:) What would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island...
  12. H

which character are you?

I was browsing on the internet and i found a malcolm in the middle personality test i tried it and it said i was most like francis:) here is the link http://www.allthetests.com/quiz14/quizpu.php?testid=1120264064&katname=Which%20TV%20character%20are%20you? hope it works and if it does try it...
  13. H

Why MITM?

I have always wondered why it is called Malcolm in the middle. At first i thought it was because he was a middle child but then i realised that he would not have been middle child in the in the first few seasons. does anyone know why? I wounld like to know.
  14. H

Christmas

As christmas is coming and i feel in a festive mood i decided to do a thread about it. For christmas i am getting ( Hopefully:D) an Ipod Nano, CDs ,a freeview box ( like sky but not as good) for my TV and loads of other things i cant name them all i have too much:). what is everyone else...
  15. H

Forums

I have heard from people that there are other forums like the Mitm Fox forums and the O.C forums. where are they ? and what others are there?:D