Recent content by elstarry

1. E

MITM Season 7 on UK Terrestrial

I was just wondering how long malcolm in the middle series seven will take to come to britain(not on sky,because I don't have it:mad: ) and was wondering what really happened.Im sorry if this has been posted many a time,but my internet has been playing up:mad: thanks for replying xx
  2. E

The Second MITM Episode

what happens in the second episode ever of mitm? I have lost the dvd for it and never got round to watching it before i lost it!!! Can anyone tell me? I would appreciate it!! thanks xx
  3. E

Thanksgiving - Series 5

In the episode in season 5 where they have thanksgiving,I didn't understand why Francis and Piama had been fighting.(probably because i hadn't been watching it for a while until then) Could anyone fill me in?
  4. E

Jukebox

If anyone could give the characters a song that would suit them, what would it be? Lois: beauty school dropout! dewey:im a little teapot short and stout..... Anything else people? Thanks xx
  5. E

Hello! - I Love MITM!

I like totally love mitm.I like totally love these boards!!I'm new to these boards and I was wondering if anybody else really liked the episode where hal needs to sell like two more christmas trees to make a profit its like laugh out loud hilarious!! reply folks xx