When will the episodes be back up?

takhersab

hi

when will the episodes be back up to watch and download

and since ive never seen any of the episodes hosted here are seasons 2-3 good quality because ive been looking for ages and i can't find any good quality season 2 and 3 episodes

also is there another site that may still be up that i can download good quality season 2-3 episodes

thanks

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hi, and welcome.

There is no ETA on episodes being back up here, they will come back though.

Quality is a hard thing to describe as different people have different standards.

You will find it hard to locate good quality versions of season 2-3 episodes. As they are just not really about on the internet.

Doctor person

May I suggest that "Quality" may vary from monitor to monitor. You may want to change your monitors resolution to make any vidios fit on your screen properly (or just stand back from the monitor).

i dont think its hard to find good quality episodes on the internet, I find it impossible to find any episodes on the internet! thats why I think this place is so great, it seems to be the one and only place for them! ;)

AlexTheMartian

May I suggest that "Quality" may vary from monitor to monitor. You may want to change your monitors resolution to make any vidios fit on your screen properly (or just stand back from the monitor).

i dont think its hard to find good quality episodes on the internet, I find it impossible to find any episodes on the internet! thats why I think this place is so great, it seems to be the one and only place for them! ;)

changing your monitors resolution only will "enlarge" the video, it will still be the same quality, so an extreme exagerated example is like taking a YouTube video and playing it on a giant movie theater's screen. that will look terrible, :lol:

compare youtube video and a DVD video that are both the same size, you will see one is much better looking then the other.

so when i download tv shows, i try and only get HDTV versions. I am so used to that becuase i actually own an HDTV.

Doctor person

Sorry, i did not word my post correctly, i meant to say something like:

Low guality videos are often reduced in size to match the resolution of your monitor, if you wish it to take up more space on your monitor, you should change the resolution for it to enlarge.

Sorry about that

Doctor person

Learn something knew every day...

note: I cant wait to see the eps back up, its the only place on the internet that has them. I feel like i need to reward this site, so i 'll just say a big THANKS :)

Doctor person

just a quick question: is the theme song of MITM downloadable as a video from here? Not just the sound? I had a quick look and couldn't find it. Maybe this is an idea for something to add? All up to you guys really.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
All these things take time - we want to have everything mitm on the site, but are currently working on other things.

Doctor person

OK, I managed to get a translated version of the page, (I dont speak french). Now I have one question that i think would be a help to understand the resolution of the vids on this site. Are the episodes that can be downloaded from this site better resolution than the ones found at the site that Amigo linked to in a previous post? I also noticed that there is a private board on these forums that has better quality downloads. i understand that this board is only for valued members of this community but may i ask the requirments to be allowed in? Also, what kind of difference is the resolution of the downloads there?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
There are no set guidelines; we occasionally review the statuses (stati?) of new members and personally evaluate and vote on an individual basis. The episodes are also down for us privileged members, believe it or not. But when we had them they were HD quality 720p.